Official World Cup 2010 thread

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know very little about soccer. but from what ive seen and heard, heres my little rant.

look at the tackle. stops facing downward, pulls out half way through when he realises he cant get the ball, and just manages to clip him with his knee. if 9/10 times thats a red, that game has problems. the ref should be sent home from the tournament. so because of a slight clip with his knee, where the guy wasnt injured, aussies go down a man and cahill out of the next game. would be good if the players wouldnt roll around like babies when they break a nail. would love to see some men out just there just grow a pair and stand up after a tackle. beautiful game soccer. give me a fuckin break. can someone red card our coach? hes a joke. starts the game with no striker? dude isnt even trying. already confirmed hes quitting after the world cup. taking his cash and running. we will lose every game because of this bloke. and i reckon we must have the oldest team out there. not giving any of our young guys a go. didnt even take scott macdonald. i wish the germans would have beaten us by more so verbeek gets sacked mid tournament.

and fuck those vuvuzelas. makes the games so hard to watch. i wish i could get the commentary on subtitles.

second place in the US/England group will probably have to play Germany in the last 16 haha, hoping England either go through top or Germany were made to look good by Australia being so shit!

Mate shit ain't going too well for us at the moment, now Ledley is crocked! I say bring in Daws but then I am a bit biased. I'm confident we'll still progress but on last nights display I'd dread facing the Germans in the last 16!

As for old 'safe hands' Rob Green, pssssh, bring back Tim Flowers! Wait, he did the same. Paul Robinson? David James? David Seaman? Wait, they all did it! Let's just hope we're getting all the errors out the way early on, wouldn't be England at a World Cup if we didn't make a balls up at some point!

i know very little about soccer. but from what ive seen and heard, heres my little rant.

look at the tackle. stops facing downward, pulls out half way through when he realises he cant get the ball, and just manages to clip him with his knee. if 9/10 times thats a red, that game has problems. the ref should be sent home from the tournament. so because of a slight clip with his knee, where the guy wasnt injured, aussies go down a man and cahill out of the next game. would be good if the players wouldnt roll around like babies when they break a nail. would love to see some men out just there just grow a pair and stand up after a tackle. beautiful game soccer. give me a fuckin break. can someone red card our coach? hes a joke. starts the game with no striker? dude isnt even trying. already confirmed hes quitting after the world cup. taking his cash and running. we will lose every game because of this bloke. and i reckon we must have the oldest team out there. not giving any of our young guys a go. didnt even take scott macdonald. i wish the germans would have beaten us by more so verbeek gets sacked mid tournament.

and fuck those vuvuzelas. makes the games so hard to watch. i wish i could get the commentary on subtitles.

yeah sorry i actually only actually saw it once in a replay and i thought it was worse than it was