Man Overboard "Real Talk" leaked, band is awesome

http://www.the1stfive.com/news/man-overboards-real-talk-leaks-band-makes-it-available-now-with-a-bonus-track/

It's nice to see a band deal with a leak like adults. The band put the digital up for sale and are giving people who order from their bandcamp a b-side and immediate download. I finally picked up the LP today, and I'm loving the hell out of the new album.

Seriously even folks who hate modern "pop punk" but have a nostalgic streak for late 90's early 00's pop punk will be stoked. I cannot wait to see how big these guys get.

Is this album better than the songs on their MySpace? Because those tracks were pretty terrible, and I'd like to think that I enjoy modern pop punk.

This band seems like the MTV definition of pop punk. (I don't mean that in a shit-talking sense, it just seems like this band is the kind of music MTV would play if they played anything other than rap)

I just checked out that "Fantasy Girl" single -- holy terrible Auto-Tuned vocals, Batman! Pass.

Agreed that the vocal production sucks on that song, but its the only song on the record that has that production. They've only got one song from the record on their myspace last I checked. They're poppy as shit, but they sound more like Starting Line mixed with Midtown than All Time Low. Get past the cheese and you'll be stoked.