KRAZYFEST to return in 2011(!)(?)(!!!)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SBB and Tigers Jaw were amazing Friday, but nothing topped the run of La Dispute/Touche Amore/Title Fight/Hot Water Music last night. Thank god for that rain, because it made the inside of Expo 5 fun as fuck for about 3 hours straight. (Then 7 Seconds had to play and ruin it.)

Cave In were top-notch, too. They even played two old songs (like, pre-Jupiter old).

SBB and Tigers Jaw were amazing Friday, but nothing topped the run of La Dispute/Touche Amore/Title Fight/Hot Water Music last night. Thank god for that rain, because it made the inside of Expo 5 fun as fuck for about 3 hours straight. (Then 7 Seconds had to play and ruin it.)

Cave In were top-notch, too. They even played two old songs (like, pre-Jupiter old).

I guess the show they played in pittsburgh on friday night was quiet a good mix of songs from pre/post jupiter, i think they played 4 old metal songs? so i was told.

how was HWM's set? I still havent seen them since that tour at the grog shop with planes mistaken for stars and that band from canada... were they awesome?

In my opinion, HWM stole the night on Saturday. They were incredible and I've seen them plenty of times before. This one will be one of the most memorable. Like Scott said, Saturday was intense for a few hours and led to a lot of fun.

Things calmed down a lot on Sunday, but there were still a lot of great sets. I Hate Our Freedom, Great Big Pile of Leaves, Onelinedrawing with Tucker Rule playing "Mother Mary", and of course, Hot Rod Circuit and Samiam were both incredible. Souls and Lucero were good too and Coalesce would've been better with a better sound/mix.

Hot Rod is releasing a new single this week or next week on iTunes and touring in the fall. Samiam's new one is supposed to be called "Trips" and its currently getting mixed.

Great weekend overall!