Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

German-American.

My Grandmother was in the war, she lived through it, Her family owned a Meat Market/Restaurant in a small mountain town by Stuttgart. she's told me stories when she was in her early twenties about being awoked by hearing bombs dropping and rushing down into the wine cellar because the Allies were bombing the train station down the road. when her town was captured the restaurant became one of the allied headquarters for the area, but she has nothing but good things to say about the allies.

My Great-Grandfather actually was required to report for SS training because he had blonde hair and blue eyes and was "of pure blood" He went once and never went back because he thought it was complete bullshit.

Her brother drove a tank for the Nazis. a soldier.

He was captured by the Russians and forced to march from Vienna to Stalingrad during the deadly cold russian winter with something like a 90 percent mortality rate, he and one other guy made the entire march.

When he reached the Gulag, he was useful to the Russians because he knew how to be a butcher

small history lesson

The Russians divided the prisoners into three classes. Those who exceeded the work required of them – they were given extra rations; those who completed the work required of them got the basic ration of food; those who failed to complete the work required of them, got less than the basic ration. The rations for those who exceeded their work requirement were minimal – and the more hungry someone became, the less productive he was work-wise. A ‘normal’ day’s ration was a bowl of gruel and just over 1lb of bread.

He did not make it home until 1952. The Russians just let him out, and he walked back home to Germany from Stalingrad. and he never spoke about it. ever. period. it was a gone part of his life.

When i actually went to Germany in 2002, one of the things that happened while i was there was his 80th birthday party, there were guys who he was in the Army with, and as they spoke you could hear the emotion in their voices, these were not easy things to speak of for these men. and something effected them deeply so many years later.

Most Nazis in the army were just Soldiers, there to do a job, the job wasn't noble by any means, but like any rank and file Soldier they tell you to shoot at someone and you shoot, whats the alternative? death? Imprisonment?

When asked how he felt about the Jews, He said he had nothing against the Jews whatsoever, some of his closest friends in his life were Jewish and many of them attended his funeral when he passed away.

Its easy to put everyone who fought in a Nazi uniform as a monster, but the truth is a lot more complicated then that. these were young men same as you or I who were fighting for their country, their country had horrible ideals. but you march whatever doomed flag you march under.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

German-American.

My Grandmother was in the war, she lived through it, Her family owned a Meat Market/Restaurant in a small mountain town by Stuttgart. she's told me stories when she was in her early twenties about being awoked by hearing bombs dropping and rushing down into the wine cellar because the Allies were bombing the train station down the road. when her town was captured the restaurant became one of the allied headquarters for the area, but she has nothing but good things to say about the allies.

My Great-Grandfather actually was required to report for SS training because he had blonde hair and blue eyes and was "of pure blood" He went once and never went back because he thought it was complete bullshit.

Her brother drove a tank for the Nazis. a soldier.

He was captured by the Russians and forced to march from Vienna to Stalingrad during the deadly cold russian winter with something like a 90 percent mortality rate, he and one other guy made the entire march.

When he reached the Gulag, he was useful to the Russians because he knew how to be a butcher

small history lesson

The Russians divided the prisoners into three classes. Those who exceeded the work required of them – they were given extra rations; those who completed the work required of them got the basic ration of food; those who failed to complete the work required of them, got less than the basic ration. The rations for those who exceeded their work requirement were minimal – and the more hungry someone became, the less productive he was work-wise. A ‘normal’ day’s ration was a bowl of gruel and just over 1lb of bread.

He did not make it home until 1952. The Russians just let him out, and he walked back home to Germany from Stalingrad. and he never spoke about it. ever. period. it was a gone part of his life.

When i actually went to Germany in 2002, one of the things that happened while i was there was his 80th birthday party, there were guys who he was in the Army with, and as they spoke you could hear the emotion in their voices, these were not easy things to speak of for these men. and something effected them deeply so many years later.

Most Nazis in the army were just Soldiers, there to do a job, the job wasn't noble by any means, but like any rank and file Soldier they tell you to shoot at someone and you shoot, whats the alternative? death? Imprisonment?

When asked how he felt about the Jews, He said he had nothing against the Jews whatsoever, some of his closest friends in his life were Jewish and many of them attended his funeral when he passed away.

Its easy to put everyone who fought in a Nazi uniform as a monster, but the truth is a lot more complicated then that. these were young men same as you or I who were fighting for their country, their country had horrible ideals. but you march whatever doomed flag you march under.

well said

Dan - regarding Defiance - one of my really good friends' grandparents were married by the one Bielski brother that the main character plays. His grandmother died in 2006 and he was telling us all the story.

I've been a giant history nerd since I was like... 8 years old or so. I've taken classes in high school and college specifically about the Holocaust and World War II. I've got books and books about the time period. It's absolutely crazy.

StaroHitler, find the book "The Good Old Days" - http://www.amazon.com/Good-Old-Days-Perpetrators-Bystanders/dp/1568521332 - completely unfabricated, torture-free admissions and accounts of the Holocaust in its various stages, from the initial shootings, gas-vans, up through the last days. The majority is diary entries and letters from before anyone thought they were getting in trouble, so they just openly talk about what was going on. It's truly baffling that anyone could POSSIBLY deny this stuff. There's plenty more if you want to come browse my bookshelf, or hell, go to a library.

My grandmas was in Dachau but she survived when the camp was liberated. But I suppose the serial number on her arm was done by her, right? Go fuck yourself you ignorant piece of shit.

EDIT: She was half Jewish, half Polish, so I never determined if she was sent there because she was Jewish, or she was captured when Germany invaded Poland and sent there to work in the camp. I never really asked her about it, and I really doubt she wanted to talk about it much. A lot of her Jewish friends (she was from Warsaw) perished there, so to be honest, I have no respect or time for Holocaust deniers. Fucking unbelievable that someone could legitimately deny that it happened.

Guest staropramen
Wow just read this whole thread after seeing the thread that Dan made.

The funniest part is that he thinks the "facts and science" are on his side.

Ive actually been to Dachau and went thru the building there where they systematically killed people. Its one long building separated into about 4 rooms side by side. The first is a holding room, the next one is the "showers" (there are holes in the ceiling where they would drop the gas in), the next room is a place to pile up the bodies before throwing them in the ovens and after that is a room of ovens where they cremated the bodies.

Here are some pictures:

A sign on the wall in the 1st room, the waiting room. It was just a big empty room.

[image]

This is the "shower" where they would gas the people, the holes in the ceiling are still there

[image]

The next room was just another big empty room and this was the sign on the wall

[image]

This is a sign on the wall in the crematorium where they burned the bodies and hung people

[image]

And a couple pictures of the ovens and they would hang people from hooks on those wooden beams

[image]

[image]

Except that you have provided no evidence that these are pictures from Dachau. Hello, even Simon Wiesenthal admitted that there were no gassings at Dachau. Here's a link with several examples of pro-holocaust prophets that agree with Simon;

http://www.whale.to/b/dachau_h.html

Professional Nazi-hunter Simon Wiesenthal wrote in 1975 that "there were no extermination camps on German soil."(17) And Dachau "gas chamber" No. 2, which was once presented to a stunned and grieving world as a weapon which claimed hundreds of thousands of lives, is now described in the brochure issued to tourists at the modern Dachau "memorial site" in these words: "This gas chamber, camouflaged as a shower room, was not used."(18) The Liberation of the Camps by Theodore J. O'Keefe

What you have also showed are pictures of crematoria. How does this prove homicidal policies? The crematoriums were used to cremate bodies after they died, it was the most effective way to despose of the corpses. There are crematoriums all over the US, does that fact mean that mass murder must be going on close by? What kind of stupid logic is this?

you're entitled to you opinion and since i wasn't there firsthand to witness anything, i can only be as "sure" that things happened as i let myself be after reading history books and the like. out of curiosity, though, what kind of evidence or proof would it take for you to believe that the holocaust happened, or that it was an intentional systematic genocide? could you ever read or see or hear anything that would ever make you change your stance?

Guest staropramen
In 1945, General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Allied Commander, anticipated that someday an attempt would be made to recharacterize the Nazi crimes as propaganda and took steps against it:

“ The same day I saw my first horror camp. It was near the town of Gotha. I have never been able to describe my emotional reactions when I first came face to face with indisputable evidence of Nazi brutality and ruthless disregard of every shred of decency. Up to that time I had known about it only generally or through secondary sources. I am certain however, that I have never at any time experienced an equal sense of shock.

I visited every nook and cranny of the camp because I felt it my duty to be in a position from then on to testify at first hand about these things in case there ever grew up at home the belief or assumption that "the stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda". Some members of the visiting party were unable to go through with the ordeal. I not only did so but as soon as I returned to Patton's headquarters that evening I sent communications to both Washington and London, urging the two governments to send instantly to Germany a random group of newspaper editors and representative groups from the national legislatures. I felt that the evidence should be immediately placed before the American and the British publics in a fashion that would leave no room for cynical doubt.”

Eisenhower, upon finding the victims of the death camps, ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead. He wrote the following to General Marshall after visiting a German internment camp near Gotha, Germany:

“ The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they [there] were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to "propaganda."

Eisenhower was a Swedish Jew. The West Point document that confirms this used to be readily available online but it seems to have vanished recently. His hatred for Germans, like many Jews possess since long before WW2 is well documented. The fact that Eisenhower even spoke about future "holocaust denial" demonstrates more than anything else that he knew full well what the future intentions of international jewery were with this propaganda device. Of course there were heaps of bodies everywhere because the allies deliberately caused the chaos behind the German lines that brought all of Germany to a stand still. People were starving all over Germany. It is a scientific fact that people suffering from diseases like Typhus, without proper care in the conditions that existed at the end of the war would have died very quickly. So Eisenhower documented the results of his own destruction and blamed it on the Germans. Eisenhower had films made that clearly state that there were gassings at Dachau, which, as I stated before even Simon Wiesnthal admitted was not true. So Eisenhower is a proven Jew liar. I ask for serious documentation and you give me lying Jews?

Here is a perfect example of a lying holocaust survivor. Even on TV with time to prepare they can't get their BS stories straight;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-TjJ6i9ZJQ

First this liar claims that her and her sister were sent to one side by Mengele while her mother and two younger sisters were sent to another side. She then goes on to describe how the two younger sisters started to cry because they were seperated from their mother! Wait a minute, you just said that the two younger sisters were with the mother.....

I don't call all of these people liars. Some of them are no doubt liars, their motivation is revenge. They believe things about themselves as the "chosen" and the idea that the Germans tried to remove them from German society for the well being of the German people drives them insane. Remember, according to the Talmud we're just slave cattle to the Jew. According to the Talmud Jesus's mother Mary was a whore and Jesus is now in hell boiling in hot feces and semen. So these people don't belong in Christian societies. Martin Luther wrote about this in 1543 and Hitler implemented Luther's advice to great effect. To understand the true extent of this success, let me quote not a Nazi or a fan of Hitler, but David Lloyd George, British Prime Minister between 1918-1922 and the representetive for Britian at Versaille;

"I have just returned from a visit to Germany. In so short time one can only form impressions or at least check impressions which years of distant observation through the telescope of the Press and constant inquiry from those who have seen things at a closer range had already made on one's mind. I have now seen the famous German Leader and also something of the great change he has effected. Whatever one may think of his methods - and they are certainly not those of a parliamentary country - there can be no doubt that he has achieved a marvellous transformation in the spirit of the people, in their attitude towards each other, and in their social and economic outlook. He rightly claimed at Nuremberg that in four years his movement has made a new Germany. It is not the Germany of the first decade that followed the war - broken, dejected, and bowed down with a sense of apprehension and importance. It is now full of hope and confidence, and of a renewed sense of determination to lead its own life without interference from any influence outside its own frontiers. There is for the first time since the war a general sense of security. The people are more cheerful. There is a greater sense of general gaiety of spirit throughout the land. It is a happier Germany. I saw it everywhere and Englishmen I met during my trip and who knew Germany well were very impressed with the change. One man has accomplished this miracle. He is a born leader of men. A magnetic, dynamic personality with a single-minded purpose, a resolute will and a dauntless heart. He is not merely in name but in fact the national Leader. He has made them safe against potential enemies by whom they were surrounded. He is also securing them against that constant dread of starvation, which is one of the poignant memories of the last years of the War and the first years of the Peace. Over 700,000 died of sheer hunger in those dark years. You can still see the effect in the physique of those who were born into that bleak world. The fact that Hitler has rescued his country from the fear of a repetition of that period of despair, penury and humiliation has given him unchallenged authority in modern Germany. As to his popularity, especially among the youth of Germany, there can be no manner of doubt. The old trust him; the young idolise him. It is not the admiration accorded to a popular Leader. It is the worship of a national hero who has saved his country from utter despondency and degradation. It is true that public criticism of the Government is forbidden in every form. That does not mean that criticism is absent. I have heard the speeches of prominent Nazi orators freely condemned. But not a word of criticism or of disapproval have I heard of Hitler. He is as immune from criticism as a king in a monarchical country. He is something more. He is the George Washington of Germany - the man who won for his country independence from all her oppressors. To those who have not actually seen and sensed the way Hitler reigns over the heart and mind of Germany this description may appear extravagant. All the same, it is the bare truth. This great people will work better, sacrifice more, and, if necessary, fight with greater resolution because Hitler asks them to do so. Those who do not comprehend this central fact cannot judge the present possibilities of modern Germany. On the other hand, those who imagine that Germany has swung back to its old Imperialist temper cannot have any understanding of the character of the change. The idea of a Germany intimidating Europe with a threat that its irresistible army might march across frontiers forms no part of the new vision. What Hitler said at Nuremberg is true. The Germans will resist to the death every invader at their own country, but they have no longer the desire themselves to invade any other land. The leaders of modern Germany know too well that Europe is too formidable a proposition to be overrun and trampled down by any single nation, however powerful may be its armaments. They have learned that lesson in the war. Hitler fought in the ranks throughout the war, and knows from personal experience what war means. He also knows too well that the odds are even heavier today against an aggressor than they were at that time. What was then Austria would now be in the main hostile to the ideals of 1914. The Germans are under no illusions about Italy. They also are aware that the Russian Army is in every respect far more efficient than it was in 1914. The establishment of a German hegemony in Europe which was the aim and dream of the old pre-war militarism, is not even on the horizon of Nazism. ..."

Daily Express (London), November 17, 1936

Lastly, if you actually watch the entire video that I posted a clip of you will see that Donahue also showed pictures of "Dachau" to his audience and when David Cole, one of the greatest Jews that ever lived, pointed out that it was NOT Dachau Donahue had to admit he really didn't know if the picture was Dachau or not. Such is the attitude and scholarship of holocaustianity.

Guest staropramen
The level of discourse you seem to be describing is full off conspiracy theories that make schizophrenics in tin-foil hats look normal.

I don't take people who use the term "conspiracy theory" seriously. These are people who believe that we live in a world full of honest people where the truth about everything is pretty much above board. These are people who don't make any real effort to learn anything about the world we live in,they are generally people who do not read and own television sets.

Next.....

Guest staropramen
In one room, where they [there] were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to "propaganda."

Yeah, Patton didn't want any part of it because he was quickly realising that a monumental mistake had been made. Patton refused to take part in Eisenhower's post war death camps for Germans [outlined in detail in Other Losses by James Bacque http://www.amazon.com/Other-Losses-James-Bacque/dp/1551681919 ] and he had the good sense to understand that we had taken out the wrong enemy. For this he was most likely murdered.

i'm also curious about your opinion on when hitler actually died. i'm sure you are aware of all the different stories there are out there about him faking his death and moving to a remote location (most stories have him someplace in South America, if i'm not mistaken?). what do you believe actually happened? i've struggled myself with deciding what i actually believe in regards to that.

Guest staropramen
i've been there, too, travis. it's a pretty fucked up experience. it was emotional for everybody, but i actually went with a couple german family friends of ours, and they cried the whole time walking through because they were so embarassed/ashamed/felt so guilty about what their ancestors had done. that's a day i will never forget.

And this is why I risk my life promoting the truth. The Germans have been saddled with something that they are not guilty of. No more so then anyone else if you consider that war itself is a crime. Someone said earlier that I think that "all people hold all Germans responsible". Where is the international outcry then about the way that Israel shakesdown Germany to this day for reperations money? Germany is being monetarily raped year after year over something that never happened. Every single German citizen today IS being held responsible for this lie, the hoax of the 20th century. But Germany is waking up. Little by little the younger generations are seeing through the Jewish fables which the Bible commands us to rebuke.

May the swastika proudly fly again in the German Reich.

Guest staropramen
My grandmas was in Dachau but she survived when the camp was liberated. But I suppose the serial number on her arm was done by her, right? Go fuck yourself you ignorant piece of shit.

How does a tattoo prove genocide? At the end of the war there were 5,000 Jews living in Berlin getting food ration cards until the very end. Jews that supported the Reich were not sent to camps. Communists were sent to camps and most Jews were Communists. They invented the damn ideology for pete's sake! Hey, I'm a Christian and I would have no problem putting most people who call themselves "christian" in these type of camps today for promoting genocide against whites by encouraging race mixing and slavery to the antichrist Synagogue of Satan Jews by promoting the lie that Jesus was a Jew which he was not. On the other hand I would probably not have a problem with someone like Jewish author Norman Finkelstein. While he does believe in the holocaust myth he also is vehemently active in exposing the way in which this story is exploited by Jews for Jewish interests.

Now before you attack me because of my Jesus was not a Jew comment, please take the time to listen to this sermon explaining why this is true and please have logical, biblical criticisms if you feel inclined to refute me;

http://www.archive.org/details/WhoAreTheJews

How does a tattoo prove genocide? At the end of the war there were 5,000 Jews living in Berlin getting food ration cards until the very end. Jews that supported the Reich were not sent to camps. Communists were sent to camps and most Jews were Communists. They invented the damn ideology for pete's sake! Hey, I'm a Christian and I would have no problem putting most people who call themselves "christian" in these type of camps today for promoting genocide against whites by encouraging race mixing and slavery to the antichrist Synagogue of Satan Jews by promoting the lie that Jesus was a Jew which he was not. On the other hand I would probably not have a problem with someone like Jewish author Norman Finkelstein. While he does believe in the holocaust myth he also is vehemently active in exposing the way in which this story is exploited by Jews for Jewish interests.

Now before you attack me because of my Jesus was not a Jew comment, please take the time to listen to this sermon explaining why this is true and please have logical, biblical criticisms if you feel inclined to refute me;

why have you taken your name from a beer?

Guest staropramen

why have you taken your name from a beer?

I lived in the Czech Republic for 5 years and I enjoy Staropramen beer once and awhile. A little bit of alcohol now and then is good for one's health. This is biblical. I also like the meaning of Staropramen. Staro is old and Pramen is spring. Like an old spring that puts forth that which is healthy. Truth is healthy and I'm the spring!

Guest staropramen

Also to the poster Travis;

Before you blindly accept what a tour guide tells you please watch this video by Jewish historian David Cole. This is a private tour he took and documented at Auschwitz and is clear documentation of the deception that goes on at these museums. He is a Jewish hero who risked his life for truth;

Pt. 1

Pt.2

Pt.3

Pt. 4

Pt.5

Pt.6

Pt.7

Guest staropramen
international jewery

Don't you have anywhere else to spread your hate?

Since the Jews spread their hate all over the world I will follow them and expose them wherever they are.

The plain, blunt conclusion to the matter is that Gog and Magog have clearly and stealthily -- albeit, in a slow-motion tidal wave -- invaded from the north as per Biblical prophecy. Invaded not only Palestine, but the entire world; every nation on the "four quarters of the earth" has come within the pale of their influence. These descendants of the "pagan Khazars" who profess to be the true and original people of God have insinuated themselves into every bastion of power on earth. If there are any exceptions to that fact, they are as insignificant, in their estimation of things, as a fly to a rhinoceros.

In an earlier post I mentioned that I don't consider all the eyewitnesses to be liars but I didn't qualify what I meant by that statement. I believe that some of these people actually believe the crap that they repeat. The Israeli Ministry of Tourism reports that every year approximately 200 people arrive in Jerusalem and proclaim themselves to be the messiah. At most 1 could be the messiah which means that the other 199 are either liars of delusional. But they have had an experience that, combined with their pre-existing delusions about themselves leads them to believe things that simply are not true. Prof. Alan Derschowitz, one of the leading proponents of the lie realised long ago that under cross examination in a court of law none of the witnesses stories could stand up. How long it takes to burn a body, stories about bodies being burned enmasse in pits only a few feet from functioning drinking water wells, etc. This is why this hoax has been taken to the next level, the criminalisation of even questioning the official story. If you believe the lie, if you feel the need to attack people like myself then know that YOU support the destruction of people's lives because of their OPINIONS!

Guest staropramen
i'm also curious about your opinion on when hitler actually died. i'm sure you are aware of all the different stories there are out there about him faking his death and moving to a remote location (most stories have him someplace in South America, if i'm not mistaken?). what do you believe actually happened? i've struggled myself with deciding what i actually believe in regards to that.

I believe that Hitler committed suicide in the bunker. Historian David Irving interviewed Otto Günsche who burned Hitler's body. I have recently heard a theory that he died in battle. This was presented in an undated recording that was otherwise full of truths that I'm aware of. I haven't had the opportunity to investigate it. Hitler knew full well what falling into bolshevik Jewish hands meant, be they Stalin's or Roosevelt's. If he committed suicide then he fought a righteous war through to the end and left this life with his dignity.

Don't you have anywhere else to spread your hate?

Since the Jews spread their hate all over the world I will follow them and expose them wherever they are.

The plain, blunt conclusion to the matter is that Gog and Magog have clearly and stealthily -- albeit, in a slow-motion tidal wave -- invaded from the north as per Biblical prophecy. Invaded not only Palestine, but the entire world; every nation on the "four quarters of the earth" has come within the pale of their influence. These descendants of the "pagan Khazars" who profess to be the true and original people of God have insinuated themselves into every bastion of power on earth. If there are any exceptions to that fact, they are as insignificant, in their estimation of things, as a fly to a rhinoceros.

In an earlier post I mentioned that I don't consider all the eyewitnesses to be liars but I didn't qualify what I meant by that statement. I believe that some of these people actually believe the crap that they repeat. The Israeli Ministry of Tourism reports that every year approximately 200 people arrive in Jerusalem and proclaim themselves to be the messiah. At most 1 could be the messiah which means that the other 199 are either liars of delusional. But they have had an experience that, combined with their pre-existing delusions about themselves leads them to believe things that simply are not true. Prof. Alan Derschowitz, one of the leading proponents of the lie realised long ago that under cross examination in a court of law none of the witnesses stories could stand up. How long it takes to burn a body, stories about bodies being burned enmasse in pits only a few feet from functioning drinking water wells, etc. This is why this hoax has been taken to the next level, the criminalisation of even questioning the official story. If you believe the lie, if you feel the need to attack people like myself then know that YOU support the destruction of people's lives because of their OPINIONS!

Did you just deny that Holocaust happened?