Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

Guest staropramen
the next room is a place to pile up the bodies before throwing them in the ovens and after that is a room of ovens where they cremated the bodies.

Here's an interesting statement. You say that the bodies were piled up and then thrown into the ovens and then you state there was another room that contained ovens for cremation. So what are you saying exactly? When you say that bodies were "piled up" do you mean live people or corpses? If live people are you saying that they just layed there while the person in front of them was "thrown" into a inferno? If it's corpses that you mean then why were some "thrown" into a inferno and others simply cremated? Or, do you mean that live Jews were thrown into an oven, tortured a bit then extracted [how was this part of the process done exactly?] to then be put in yet another "oven" for cremation. You see this is the type of bullshit that has been passed off as reliable testimony for years now. Completely illogical statements that propagandise irrelevant terms like "thrown in" and "ovens" to give a picture of what happened that is utter nonsense.

Remember, many of the holocaust stories claim that these people were gassed within hours of arriving at the camps. So if your "pile of bodies" refers to live people then saying that they were too weak to put up a fight doesn't hold any water either. Most available evidence on the arrival of prisoners at these camps demonstrates that they arrived in good health, able to walk, etc.

Also, numerous Allied air photographs from during the time these executions were allegedly occurring that have surfaced since the war ended demonstrate that none of these buildings had ceiling holes for dispensing gas. How do you explain that?

Please, op, keep talking, your making my case for me quite effectively!

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest staropramen

I should also add that recently the Czechs have made and broadcast a documentary about the slaughter of anyone who spoke German in Czechoslovakia after the war. Recently discovered private film footage of Czechs executing Germans and running over their bodies in the street is included as well as eyewitness accounts, supported by documentation of Germans being buried alive and German children being executed.

My wife and I have someone transcribing the text and we plan to do a translation/subtitling job for English speaking audiences.

You can download the original Czech version here;

http://uloz.to/4805775/zabijeni-po-cesku-dokument-dvb-t-cz.avi

This dude is married? Did you wed wearing full Nazi garb? You know, a nice romantic scene where she's Eva Braun and you're Hitler. Unfortunately your ceremony didn't end as theirs did.

I like how you're able to refute the testimony of scores of people directly affected by this, and yet you cite two or three nutjobs, and suddenly it has to be taken as gospel. You're off your rocker. I guess the finger holes dug into the concrete in the Auschwitz gas chambers were done for fun, yes?

staropramen: I have a question, why do you support links that clearly list charlatans such as Leuchter as a expert? Showing links with him and his findings as fact clearly discredits every other person in your links. Whether if any are to be true or not, showing just one person that is clearly proven as a phoney who even admitted that he is not a scientist nor a credible witness, a toxocologist, or a chemist. He clearly doesn't know jack shit about anything he talks about and is listed as a viable source?

also i don't know if you know this but there is tons of evidence that hitlers was pursuing the extermination of the jews as a interest. It's mentioned in mein kempf as well as the posen lectures by Himmler. not to mention Gerstein, and i dont know how many other SS dairies. All collaborated with maps and memorandem and what not. even the memorial museum in washington has some of the documents that were confiscated. There is alot of unquestionable proof that it was his intention.

that being said, i do agree with dachau to a extent. the crematoria pictured isn't even the original one. it was made after the fact for the reason of incinerating the accumulating bodies that were left after numerous deaths due to disease, starvation, and killing (which included jews and non-jews alike) who did not follow rules. As that camp was there for the sheer purpose of production. It major intention was not to be a extermination camp. But that never made it right.

Also out of the 4 or 5 gas chambers at dachau, only 1 chamber, which is the one questioned, was possibly used for killing. Now here is the weird thing. It may have never really been used fully to it's extent as there are writings it was a suppose to be used as a experimental room used to figure out a way to kill the masses in a humane way (weird huh). basically they'd feel like they were going to bed, but unfortunately never wake up. So it's not to say they did or didn't use it, but it's quite interesting little piece of history. It's been a while, but i'm a bit rusty on my nazi history so forgive me...

I'd also like to say i'm not a denier, but i grew up with this fascination of nazi history but don't deny the holocaust in any way, shape or form, i just don't agree the sheer #s of jews who died. I believe it was more like all people involved. and not all of them dying from extermination, but from disease and other causes as well. I disagree with the wording so to speak.

Does that make me bad?

Guest staropramen
staropramen: I have a question, why do you support links that clearly list charlatans such as Leuchter as a expert? Showing links with him and his findings as fact clearly discredits every other person in your links. While some might be true or not, showing just one person that is clearly proven as a no one who even admitted that he is not a scientist nor a credible witness, a toxocologist, or a chemist. He clearly doesn't know jack shit about anything and is listed as a viable source?

also i don't know if you know this but there is tons of evidence that hitlers extermination of the jews was in his interest. It's mentioned in mein kempf as well as the posen lectures by Himmler. not to mention Gerstein, and i dont know how many other SS dairies. All collaborated with maps, and what not. even the memorial museum in washington has some of the documents that were confiscated. There is pretty much unquestionable proof that it was his intention.

that being said, i do agree with dachau to a extent. the crematoria pictured isn't even the original one. it was made after the fact for the reason of incinerating the bodies that left after numerous deaths due to disease, starvation, and killing (which included jews and non-jews alike) who did not follow rules. As that camp was there for the sheer purpose of production. It wasn't intended to be a extermination camp. (yet there were still killings there)

Also out of the 4 or 5 gas chambers at dachau, only 1 chamber (which is the one questioned which was in possibly used for killing. Now here is the weird thing. It may have never really been used fully to it's extent as it was a experimental room used to figure out a way to kill the masses in a humane way (weird huh). basically they'd feel like they were going to bed, but unfortunately never wake up. So it's not to say they did or didn't use it, but it's quite interesting little piece of history. It's been a while, but i'm a bit rusty on my nazi history so forgive me...

I'd also like to say i'm not a denier, but i grew up with this fascination of nazi history but don't deny the holocaust in any way, shape or form, i just don't agree the sheer #s of jews who died. I believe it was more like all people involved. and not all of them dying from extermination, but from disease and other causes as well. I disagree with the wording so to speak.

Does that make me bad?

Dr. Piper, who David Cole interviewed had his own tests done after the Leuchter report was published and his findings were the same as Leuchter's. Germar Rudolf's work also supports Leuchter. Have you seen the film about Leuchter that supposedly discredits him? 90 minutes of character assination with no credible evidence against him. The one attempt in the film to discredit Leuchter was from a person who actually worked on his brick samples. This person claimed that because Leuchter did not tell them exactly where these samples came from and what he was really trying to prove the samples were ground up before they were tested and as such the results were flawed. He then goes on to claim that Zyklon B residue would only be on the surface of the brickwork. This is an outright LIE. There are plenty of photos of delousing chambers where Zyklon B residue has soaked completely through the brickwork and in fact the blue stains can now be seen from the outside! So it is irrelevant that the samples were ground up. If the level of residue that would indicate foul play were present it would be throughout the entire wall. And where exactly did I mention Leuchter anyway? I generally refer to Germar Rudolf on these matters.

Now, where in Mein Kampf does Hitler talk about exterminating Jews?

Himmler in Posnon. Firstly, there is legitimate debate as to whether or not that is Himmler's voice. Secondly, why would Himmler have recorded such an ultra top secret speech? Third, there is reasonable doubt over what is exactly meant by Ausrotten, which can mean expulsion as well as extermination. It is my understanding that Jews were shipped to the Eastern front with the intent of being used as forced laborers. That upon arriving there individuals lower down the ladder than both Himmler and Heydrich took it upon themselves to kill these people. Were these evil people or justifiably angry soldiers aware of the fire bombing of German cities that was destroying their own people? We must realise that war is an ugly thing. Levels of brutality sharply rise as a result of previous brutalities. This is not the same as state sponsored genocide. It is my understanding that Himmler, upon finding out about what was going on behind his back ultimately decided to go along with it taking great pains to hide it from Hitler. I've spoken to historian David Irving about this very subject. So this could be what Himmler was referring to, if in fact that recording is really him.

Please give specific examples of legitimate SS diaries that confirm extermination policies.

Unquestionable proof? Where is this proof? David Irving has had a monetary award for any real proof since the 1970's and is as of yet unclaimed. Please be specific about these proofs, don't just speak in generalities about such a serious topic. And before you start slamming David Irving over his credability as a result of the Lipstadt case, If you think that lawyers and judges can't be bought especially when Jewish interests are at stake then you need your head examined. I've read the transcripts from Irving vs. Lipstadt, nothing about Irving's credability was really discredited there.

Do you know who Hermann Raushning was? This was a former 2nd level Nazi official who fled Germany to go write a book about his "personal conversations" with Hitler. This man's writings have been accepted as authentic and have been quoted in just about every book about Hitler ever written. Eventually the Raushning book was proven to be a fraud by Swiss researcher Wolfgang Hänel. And yet there are countless books that base their sole picture of Hitler on these lies. Of course to anyone who has read Hitler's own words the fraud is obvious. But nonethelss here is an example of why you must be very careful when it comes to studying about Hitler and the Third Reich. The Jews want to make sure that white Christians never, ever get any ideas about Hitler other than the ones that they themselves manufacture. A right understanding of Hitler puts the Jews out of business and they can't have that.

Guest staropramen
I guess the finger holes dug into the concrete in the Auschwitz gas chambers were done for fun, yes?

Probably done for effect by the Poles after the war. It's a well proven fact that the gas chamber showed to the tourists is a post war fake. Dr. Piper admits this in David Cole's video that I posted. Are you a complete idiot? What part of this coming right from the horses mouth don't you get?

Guest staropramen
staropramen: I have a question, why do you support links that clearly list charlatans

Please give specific examples of charlatans and what your basis is for calling them charlatans?

Note: that the Jews call them charlatans isn't proof.

The holocaust myth is in the bible;

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12;

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Guest staropramen

Controlthebleeding;

Your use of the word charlatan interests me. What do you think of the Pope of holocaustianity Raul Hilberg? This Jew claimed for years that 2 written Hitler orders existed. Finally in the 1980's during the Canadian Zundel trials he was proven to be a liar when he could not produce these orders. How does this scumbag fit in with your charlatan definition?

Guest staropramen
Wait. So, you don't believe the Holocaust happened and are using the Bible, the most ridiculous piece of improbable fiction known to man, as support of that theory?

This is akin to me saying "I don't believe in global warming because Go, Dog, Go has some great evidence proving it's all a hoax."

I'm simply pointing out that the bible does, in my view support the idea of a tremendous lie that the whole world buys into. As for your overall view that the Bible is improbable fiction, I don't debate that with pagans at any length or non-whites at all because no amount of logic can open spiritually shut eyes or the eyes of people that the Bible is not addressing.

Guest staropramen
This dude is married?

To a beautiful Czech woman who's father worked for the Nazis as a printer. :)

Guest staropramen
When people start using the bible to prove their point with "facts" then there really isnt anything left to say.

I posted pages of verifiable facts and made one reference to the Bible. C'mon now.

Guest staropramen

At this point I would like to express my respect for the people that run this forum. Your respect of free speech by not banning me is to be commended.

Guest staropramen
Post a tradelist.

What are you looking for? To be honest I don't know many of the bands mentioned here. I collect 60's 70's prog, psych, female pop vocalists, hillbilly stringband music , pro-white music, speeches, some Christian music, Waxidermy type oddities, etc. I buy alot of records though.

staropramen: I have a question, why do you support links that clearly list charlatans

Please give specific examples of charlatans and what your basis is for calling them charlatans?

Note: that the Jews call them charlatans isn't proof.

fred leuchter of course. seeing his name in your link of exports leads anyone to question the rest. I don't need to give a reason.. anyone that knows anything about him knows he's a quack. he stated under oath that he's misrepresented himself on numerous occasions. Which makes him a charlatan.

you used the bible to prove your point that the holocaust was a myth? hahahaha.. now i'm totally giggling on the inside.

Wait. So, you don't believe the Holocaust happened and are using the Bible, the most ridiculous piece of improbable fiction known to man, as support of that theory?

This is akin to me saying "I don't believe in global warming because Go, Dog, Go has some great evidence proving it's all a hoax."

I'm simply pointing out that the bible does, in my view support the idea of a tremendous lie that the whole world buys into. As for your overall view that the Bible is improbable fiction, I don't debate that with pagans at any length or non-whites at all because no amount of logic can open spiritually shut eyes or the eyes of people that the Bible is not addressing.

Firstly, I'm not Pagan. Just because I don't believe in the "Christian" (I think that's what you're claiming?) Bible doesn't mean I'm polytheistic. However, I used to be a Catholic and then realized how fucking ridiculous it all was.

Guest staropramen

"he stated under oath that he's misrepresented himself on numerous occasions. Which makes him a charlatan."

Link?

Guest staropramen

Firstly, I'm not Pagan. Just because I don't believe in the "Christian" (I think that's what you're claiming?) Bible doesn't mean I'm polytheistic. However, I used to be a Catholic and then realized how fucking ridiculous it all was.

I agree Catholicism is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with Christianity.