Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

Yea its hands down the most strange place Ive ever visited in my life. Its so creepy and incredibly sad being in there knowing what went down right where you're standing.

That picture of the "showers" is actually me and my dad and our blurred out German Tour Guide. He told us some interesting stuff about the place we wouldnt have known just by walking thru there but it was kind of a waste of money hiring the guy cause pretty much everything you see at that place is labeled.

I went to Dachau as well. Only I went on a school trip that filled me with rage as my fellow class mates sat around and bitched about how would rather be shopping. They then decided they weren't going to eat German food anymore on the trip in protest. Not of the Holocaust, but that they were going to have one less hour to look at the H&M. All of this happened while standing in front of the giant statue of barbed wire made out of people. Yeah. Those kids all sucked.

That being said, Dachau has an aura of death over it that's disturbing even decades after the fact. It wasn't even the biggest camp, and it's a nightmare.

Also I'm curious for our new nazi friend. How do holocaust deniers explain the film footage of emaciated skeletal Jews being freed from concentration camps that didn't exist? Same for the mass graves? Did the masters behind this conspiracy some how find hundreds of anorexics on the verge of death to make sure a hundred years later their story would still hold up?

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea its hands down the most strange place Ive ever visited in my life. Its so creepy and incredibly sad being in there knowing what went down right where you're standing.

That picture of the "showers" is actually me and my dad and our blurred out German Tour Guide. He told us some interesting stuff about the place we wouldnt have known just by walking thru there but it was kind of a waste of money hiring the guy cause pretty much everything you see at that place is labeled.

I went to Dachau as well. Only I went on a school trip that filled me with rage as my fellow class mates sat around and bitched about how would rather be shopping. They then decided they weren't going to eat German food anymore on the trip in protest. Not of the Holocaust, but that they were going to have one less hour to look at the H&M. All of this happened while standing in front of the giant statue of barbed wire made out of people. Yeah. Those kids all sucked.

That being said, Dachau has an aura of death over it that's disturbing even decades after the fact. It wasn't even the biggest camp, and it's a nightmare.

Also I'm curious for our new nazi friend. How do holocaust deniers explain the film footage of emaciated skeletal Jews being freed from concentration camps that didn't exist? Same for the mass graves? Did the masters behind this conspiracy some how find hundreds of anorexics on the verge of death to make sure a hundred years later their story would still hold up?

I made this mistake too. He isn't denying that the camps existed. He is denying that there was genocide :-/

Most of your famous serial killers are white, and that's who popped into my mind first.

Wrong, google black serial killers. You only think that because the Jew media only focuses on it when whites do it. Check your figures. Most serial killers are black. 2005 Justice Dept. stats; 34,400+ violent sexual assaults committed against white people by black men. The opposite, black victims by white men? 0% or possibly as many as 10. Check the facts.

Wow! Not sure where you got those facts (just like anything you posted) but if you would look at the UCR or the NCVS you would see how wrong you are.

Guest staropramen
That racist system effects the prosecution of every crime though, even those "heinous enough" ones (I don't think that a minority who actually murdered someone should get a free pass, obviously, but minorities go to jail more than white people across the board and that's not being addressed.) It's not even about that though, her post was ridiculously simplistic and the fact that she wants to continue that kind of medical testing is pretty lulz. I wasn't expecting anything different from someone who thinks affirmative action is racist though.

EDIT: Are you fucking kidding me? I have to know someone in prison to care about the bullshit system that supports it? You don't have to have a law degree to notice these things.

You mean the racist system that only prosecutes white people under Hate Crime laws? You mean the system that actively ignored me when I tried to push Hate Crime charges against a savage negress who attacked a pregnant white woman in front of me on the train while hurling racial slurs at the woman? Blacks are a weapon that Jews use against whites. If blacks under achieve they blame it on racism. Blacks blame all their woes on racism. Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to blacks. It was the worst thing that ever happened to whites.

Guest staropramen
I just can't get behind any sort of theory about anything based on stories you read in the bible. The fact that you are using it to defend your points honestly isn't helping your cause. You do understand that a group of mortals with their own agendas wrote it, right? Therefore the perspective they had when relaying their limited view of "history" would influence anything written...why wouldn't it shine in favor of the people it was designed to reach? That is the case with most any texts written during a time before proper scientific evaluation was developed. Granted a lot of historians/researchers still publish studies based on personal bias, but as was mentioned earlier in the thread they're usually ripped apart if so. All I'm trying to say is, if you're going to convince anyone that what you're saying is true, you shouldn't take the most widely criticized book in existence as your "proof".

As I said earlier I don't get into long debates about the bible with white people who are spiritually dead and hate Christ in their hearts. No amount of logic or reason on my part will make them see. I'll discuss with the interested but I don't debate. The bible isn't addressing non-whites so I don't even discuss it with them. You want to believe that the bible is a random series of books written by mortals when there are numerical consistantcies throughout the bible that clearly demonstrate that one mind wrote the whole thing, be my guest. It's your soul, not mine.

Guest staropramen
He's back!

How do you get internet in your trailer? Satellite?

Only for a minute. Be back tomorrow. I've got a cross lighting to attend ;D

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':rtmrxygy]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':rtmrxygy]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

As I said earlier I don't get into long debates about racism with ignorant people who are spiritually dead and hate blacks/jews in their hearts. No amount of logic or reason on my part will make them see that their childish reasoning is sad, dangerous, and uncivilized. I'll discuss with the interested but I don't debate. It's your soul, not mine.

Fixed.

>:(

Guest staropramen
so what do you think about jesus loving everyone, regardless of race or gender?

(i feel like we are all asking the magic eight ball what it thinks except its a racist eight ball.)

What bible did you get that from?

Adam was a white man. Even most mainstream scholars accept this as a correct interpretation. His name Aw-dawm in the Hebrew means "a man with a rosy complexion, to show blood in the face". Where most of mainstream christianity goes off course is incorrectly accepting the word "earth" in the Genesis flood story as meaning global. The Hebrew word "eretz" means the earth, or ground, i.e. land. The flood was local, not global. The same word is used later in Genesis when Cain is expelled from the eretz. Cain of course was not the first astronaut. So the mainstream notion that all races descend from Adam by way of Noah and his family because they were the sole survivors of a global flood is incorrect in my view. Science demonstrates that the negro and Asiatic races go back long before the bible account and this is correct. These people lived in other eretzs and were uneffected by the local, biblical flood. In other words the bible is a book about the "generations of Adam" i.e. the white race. Isn't it beautiful how science and the bible suddenly harmonise when you properly translate one word?

Guest staropramen
I hope this dudes wife leaves him for a black Jew.

Now why would you wish something like that? Actually, although my wife is a traditional Christian, in other words she believes that the bible applies to all races, she is still a committed segregationist and has no illusions about the Jews.

We also both have a fondness for the Japanese. Our favorite non-white race.

Guest staropramen
Psh.

I STILL haven't seen any evidence that there are any real people who are holocaust deniers.

Where's the fucking proof?

What is most amusing about some of these responses is that it takes a far,far,far,far greater leap of faith to buy into the holyhoax nonsense then it does to accept the bible as truth.

Guest staropramen

Tne Middle east is practically in Africa.. hence the connection... not to mention that no one mentioned in the Bible was white.. because the melanin deficient don't do so well in the promised land... all that sun's bad for the fair skinned.

Lets also not even start on the fact that the jews wrote your Bible :) .... i mean they're all a bunch of untrustworthy conspiracy types... you can't trust a book they'd write about a magical diety dude can you?

Where in the bible does it say that Jews = Israelites? The word Jew is translated from several different words that mean different things. The Judahites, who were white, gave us the bible. No "Jew" in the sense that I have been referring to is a pure blooded Judahite. The Jews are mostly mongrels that trace back to several places, the Cannanites, the Edomites which trace their lineage back to Cain who was the offspring of Satan and Eve, not Adam and Eve and the Khazars. This is why Revelation chapters 2 and 3 make references to "those who call themselves Judahites but are not, they are liars, they are a Synagogue of Satan. It is also worth pointing out that these passages in Revelation 2 and 3 are 7 letters to 7 different types of churches. Some churches get condemnation from God, others commendation, still others a mixture of the two. Interestingly, the only two churches that receive NO CONDEMNATION have one thing in common: they both identify the Synagogue of Satan Jews.