Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest staropramen
If you saw a homosexual, black, jewish person would your head explode?

I live in NYC, or did you miss that part.

What are your opinions on native americans?

obviously they were here a lot longer before the white guys showed up? how do you explain that the US is White Land?

He touched on this too. The "Indians" were constantly warring and had no country so the white people showed up and showed them what's what, giving North America a sense of order that was lacking beforehand...

This thread is bananas. Reading your comments makes me grateful I only have pseudo racist family members. I would hate having to sit across from you and listen to this bullshit on the reg. You are doing exactly what you claim the jews have done to our view of the world...you are selectively interpreting choice passages in the most literal ways to suit your opinion. This makes your arguments no more enlightened than theirs. Language has, and always has had a huge figurative element that you've ignorantly discarded. If you take every word for its exact meaning, you are assuming that the author did as well and I'm sorry to say that not everyone (including your Adam or whoever you think wrote the WHOLE bible...I can't help but laugh at that btw) writes with the intention of being taken so literally.

Serious question: Have you been psychologically evaluated? Or is that some jew devilry as well?

JEW! psychologically evaluated??? JEW JEW JEW. Next.....

This is the kind of answers I want given in the BP hearings or in Senate confirmations.

Reading this thread reminds me of when I spent a day or so reading the "Flat Earth Society" message board. Sometimes it's just mind-boggling and fascinating that some people (as marginal and irrelevant as they may be) still think this way.

The main similarity is that a dialogue with a neo-nazi or flat-earther is equally pointless because they conveniently plug their ears and shout "Jewish/NASA conspiracy Jewish/NASA conspiracy la la la la la" at the mention of any evidence or reasoning that contradicts their idiotic positions.

At least, the world is developing in a direction towards more diversity, more equality, and more integration. People who oppose these things kick and scream and throw temper tantrums, but ultimately lose in the end.

Speaking of diversity, equality, and integration - it's Canada Day today and this thread has never made me feel more proud of Canadian values. Thanks for that, Strap-On Man!

Guest staropramen

Kennewick Man.

Beyond that though it's a white land because of what we built on the land. I believe that the United States should be for three groups of people: The Indians that were here first, the Whites whos ancestors built the country and the descendants of the slaves that were brought here. All living segregated from one another. Everyone else OUT!

"...what WE built on the land..."

Dude you didnt build shit!

Also you say you're not a white supremacist but you talk down to people for being from another race or religion. So yea...you're a white supremacist.

We meaning my people, not we as in including me personally. It was built by the white founding fathers for their posterity and as a place for white people to emigrate to. Supremacist to me means imposing my will upon another people. That has nothing to do with acknowledging functional differences between the races which obviously exist. IQ tests going back 100 years demonstrate that pure blooded African negroes have an average IQ of 70, borderline retarded. They are not and never will be equal to whites.

Reading this thread reminds me of when I spent a day or so reading the "Flat Earth Society" message board. Sometimes it's just mind-boggling and fascinating that some people (as marginal and irrelevant as they may be) still think this way.

The main similarity is that a dialogue with a neo-nazi or flat-earther is equally pointless because they conveniently plug their ears and shout "Jewish/NASA conspiracy Jewish/NASA conspiracy la la la la la" at the mention of any evidence or reasoning that contradicts their idiotic positions.

At least, the world is developing in a direction towards more diversity, more equality, and more integration. People who oppose these things kick and scream and throw temper tantrums, but ultimately lose in the end.

Speaking of diversity, equality, and integration - it's Canada Day today and this thread has never made me feel more proud of Canadian values. Thanks for that, Strap-On Man!

haha strap-on man. lolz

Not surprised at your witty reply as this isn't the first time you've completely passed over valid arguments in favor of childish retorts to anyone who points out your ignorance. For the fuckin record I'm a christian, but I'm guessing its not the "right" kind according to your logic because I was taught to value PEOPLE and not skin colors or heritage.

"...what WE built on the land..."

Dude you didnt build shit!

Also you say you're not a white supremacist but you talk down to people for being from another race or religion. So yea...you're a white supremacist.

We meaning my people, not we as in including me personally. It was built by the white founding fathers for their posterity and as a place for white people to emigrate to. Supremacist to me means imposing my will upon another people. That has nothing to do with acknowledging functional differences between the races which obviously exist. IQ tests going back 100 years demonstrate that pure blooded African negroes have an average IQ of 70, borderline retarded. They are not and never will be equal to whites.

lol @ you just accused someone of being a JEW JEW JEW for suggesting psychological testing, yet you just used 'evidence' from a psychological test to back up your viewpoint.

Guest staropramen

You have to say shit like that because you don't have the balls of a Ernst Zundel who spoke his mind regardless of Canada's draconian speech laws. Go look up Paul Fromm. You're not fit to lick his boots. That's a brave Canadian. Your just a spineless worm.

You have to say shit like that because you don't have the balls of a Ernst Zundel who spoke his mind regardless of Canada's draconian speech laws. Go look up Paul Fromm. You're not fit to lick his boots. That's a brave Canadian. Your just a spineless worm.

actually you are a spineless worm. people like you are just scared of what's different then themselves and instead of trying to understand it you condemn it

Guest staropramen
ok serious question.

who is the best shortstop in NYC... do you go with Jeter for his leadership, clutchness, and his mixed race heritage, or do you go for the speed & power of a hispanic Reyes?

i mean you gotta root for one of them...

Professional sports is for mindless fools who are too terrified to think about what really matters.

Plus it's a dangerous avenue for promoting retarded negroes as heros to white kids.

Not that I have anything against playing sports for exercise.

Guest staropramen
Not surprised at your witty reply as this isn't the first time you've completely passed over valid arguments in favor of childish retorts to anyone who points out your ignorance. For the fuckin record I'm a christian, but I'm guessing its not the "right" kind according to your logic because I was taught to value PEOPLE and not skin colors or heritage.

Based on your two posts I can tell you for certain. You are not a Christian.

ok serious question.

who is the best shortstop in NYC... do you go with Jeter for his leadership, clutchness, and his mixed race heritage, or do you go for the speed & power of a hispanic Reyes?

Professional sports is for mindless fools who are too terrified to think about what really matters.

Plus it's a dangerous avenue for promoting retarded negroes as heros to white kids.

i didn't ask you your opinion on sports, i asked you who the best shortstop in new york is... why can't you WP types ever give a straight answer to a question.

ok serious question.

Agreed. The negro ruined basketball.