Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

Guest staropramen

"If you've ever been to a major city, you'll see how certain areas have obviously benefited from multiculturalism."

examples?

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bible is pretty clear that Christ/God accepts people of all races, sex, or class.

Galatians 3:26-29

26You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Again, passages out of context. "there is no Judahite i.e. white descendent of Judah nor Greek [white non-Judahite], slave nor free [where do you infer non-white from here, there were white slaves], male and female is obvious. Now read the last part: If you belong to Christ then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. In other words Christ is saying "you racially pure white descendants of Abraham who are the only people that the gospel is for are now heirs to the promise because you accepted me." It does not say that you are now Abraham's seed because you accepted Christ. That's how the judeochristians interpret it in their perverted Marxist/christian view.

Let me ask you, what bible concordance do you use?

I don't use a concordance. What concordance do you refer to?

Sorry if I missed it in this thread, but can you please show me the specific verses that address the race of Abraham, Adam or Chirst as being "white"? Because your interpretation of everything else in the bible seems to be twisted by that assumption.

The bible is pretty clear that Christ/God accepts people of all races, sex, or class.

Galatians 3:26-29

26You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Again, passages out of context. "there is no Judahite i.e. white descendent of Judah nor Greek [white non-Judahite], slave nor free [where do you infer non-white from here, there were white slaves], male and female is obvious. Now read the last part: If you belong to Christ then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. In other words Christ is saying "you racially pure white descendants of Abraham who are the only people that the gospel is for are now heirs to the promise because you accepted me."

i dont think jesus likes it when you put words in his mouth. just sayin. in no way did that passage say anything about "racially pure white decendents". you sir, believe what you want to believe. the only cool part of your "white power groups" is that it keeps all the trash in your circle. you interpret things like the bible the way that you want to so you can rationalize your racism. this thread is getting old. what happened to the hitler cats?

im not reading this thread because its all bullshit, but if you guys keep asking this guy questions and giving him attention hes not gonna stop, hes loving the fact you guys are giving him this must attention and is probably dedicated his whole life to this board in the last few days.

mazel tov

The funny part is that I kind of admire the tenacity of our white supremacist friend. Though clearly outnumbered and the proponent of a vastly unpopular sentiment, he appears unwavering in his dedication to his cause, albeit unfounded in the eyes of this critic. I believe attitudes as such are antiquated and serve little purpose in contemporary society beyond the confines of prison walls.

That said, I applaud Mr. Straponman for lasting a full 14 rounds without being knocked down. Though I'd like to break each one of his fingers with a pair of vice grips so I don't have to read the rubbish that flows from them, I'd still defend to the death his right to produce it.

Carry on.

Guest staropramen

Again, passages out of context. "there is no Judahite i.e. white descendent of Judah nor Greek [white non-Judahite], slave nor free [where do you infer non-white from here, there were white slaves], male and female is obvious. Now read the last part: If you belong to Christ then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. In other words Christ is saying "you racially pure white descendants of Abraham who are the only people that the gospel is for are now heirs to the promise because you accepted me." It does not say that you are now Abraham's seed because you accepted Christ. That's how the judeochristians interpret it in their perverted Marxist/christian view.

Sorry if I missed it in this thread, but can you please show me the specific verses that address the race of Abraham, Adam or Chirst as being "white"? Because your interpretation of everything else in the bible seems to be twisted by that assumption.

Well that's problem number one. You cannot understand the Bible only reading English translations. You must use a concordance like Strong's. This gives you a list of all the words in alphabetical order that appear in the bible. It then cross references these words to both a Hebrew and Greek dictionary so you can determine what the original text says.

To answer your question;

http://www.israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/BertrandLComparet/radio/Man%20and%20Beast.pdf

Guest staropramen

Again, passages out of context. "there is no Judahite i.e. white descendent of Judah nor Greek [white non-Judahite], slave nor free [where do you infer non-white from here, there were white slaves], male and female is obvious. Now read the last part: If you belong to Christ then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. In other words Christ is saying "you racially pure white descendants of Abraham who are the only people that the gospel is for are now heirs to the promise because you accepted me."

i dont think jesus likes it when you put words in his mouth. just sayin. in no way did that passage say anything about "racially pure white decendents". you sir, believe what you want to believe. the only cool part of your "white power groups" is that it keeps all the trash in your circle. you interpret things like the bible the way that you want to so you can rationalize your racism. this thread is getting old. what happened to the hitler cats?

You are correct, that verse specifically doesn't explain the details. That's what the rest of the bible is for. If God had to repeat every other relevant passage to each new passage the bible would be a library, not a book. This is what is meant by "rightly dividing the Word of truth." This is a concept that is taught in Christianity 101 regardless of how many errors many churches make once they actually begin to apply this principle.

Guest staropramen
im not reading this thread because its all bullshit, but if you guys keep asking this guy questions and giving him attention hes not gonna stop, hes loving the fact you guys are giving him this must attention and is probably dedicated his whole life to this board in the last few days.

mazel tov

Actually I've had a few days off and decided to take a break from Stormfront. If 99% of you brush me off as a evil screwball but just one white person secretly says to themselves, hey, you know this guy makes alot of sense, then it was worth it. Have you seen the hits we get on Stormfront? Somebody is obviously paying attention to these ideas.

So according to your interpretation of that quote, Adamites were to live everywhere on earth? So you're saying the Bible expects all non-Adamites to either be killed or shipped to another planet?

"All nations of men" should "dwell on all the face of the earth". I don't see how that could mean just white people.

I don't know the Bible like I should - can you point out the OT references commanding the Israelites to be a separate people for me (and I'm sure others)?

mazel tov

Actually I've had a few days off and decided to take a break from Stormfront. If 99% of you brush me off as a evil screwball but just one white person secretly says to themselves, hey, you know this guy makes alot of sense, then it was worth it. Have you seen the hits we get on Stormfront? Somebody is obviously paying attention to these ideas.

There is a lot of stupid shit that is said on this board. But I 100% believe than no one that regularly posts on here will say to themselves "hey, you know this guy makes a lot of sense." So go find your hits somewhere else.

Guest staropramen
The funny part is that I kind of admire the tenacity of our white supremacist friend. Though clearly outnumbered and the proponent of a vastly unpopular sentiment, he appears unwavering in his dedication to his cause, albeit unfounded in the eyes of this critic. I believe attitudes as such are antiquated and serve little purpose in contemporary society beyond the confines of prison walls.

That said, I applaud Mr. Straponman for lasting a full 14 rounds without being knocked down. Though I'd like to break each one of his fingers with a pair of vice grips so I don't have to read the rubbish that flows from them, I'd still defend to the death his right to produce it.

Carry on.

White Nationalist, not supremacist. I have no interest in being a lord over other races. I simply believe that it is in the best interests of all people to live seperately along racial lines and to be able to pursue this goal without being demonised and criminalised by the ADL, SPLC and the alphabet soup of Jewish groups who see nothing wrong with Jewish supremacism which seeks to destroy whites and control the entire planet. It's funny how people like me are accused of being haters that advocate genocide. My worldview if anything is to preserve the different races, namely my own by seperation! It's multiculturalism that promotes genocide by the mixing of the races!

Carleton Putnam once said;

"Any race that is held back by segregation is held back by association with itself and such a race better do something about itself rather than expect another race to adversely effect itself by association with it".

I'm a very happy person that does not enjoy this struggle. I have a beautiful wife, good job, reasonably successful business, a hobby that I really enjoy, I've lived abroad, travelled alot,etc. But when I look into my neice's eyes I see a beautiful young white woman who is already developing dangerous ideas from her deadbeat dad. I don't want my neice growing up with a dangerous trust of non-whites. I don't want her embracing degenerate values and morals like her wigger father who's a pothead, thief, doesn't work, a scam artist, verbally and I suspect physically abusive of my sister-in-law. In the area of Brooklyn where I live most whites that I encounter are completely niggerised. My sister-in-law just has a horrible self-esteem problem and got involved with this trash after her husband left her for someone else. I started down that wigger path many years ago. 20 years ago myself and another friend were two of the biggest record dealers on the east coast catering to hip-hop producers. Lord Finesse, Q-Tip, The Large Professor, etc. Here's a pic from those old Roosevelt Hotel days;

[image]

My life was hell then. I can't even begin to describe how much better my life is since accepting Christ and later a right racial understanding. These ideas that many of you have about us do not reflect reality, they reflect what the Jew wants you to think so we as white people stay divided.

Guest staropramen
Mr. Straponman
Mr. Straponman

Holy shit. How did it take this long to come up with a good nickname for this guy?

Somebody has been trolling Stormfront. That's an old joke.

Well that's problem number one. You cannot understand the Bible only reading English translations. You must use a concordance like Strong's. This gives you a list of all the words in alphabetical order that appear in the bible. It then cross references these words to both a Hebrew and Greek dictionary so you can determine what the original text says.

To answer your question;

http://www.israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/BertrandLComparet/radio/Man%20and%20Beast.pdf

LOL. That does not answer my question. I don't know how any reasonable person could take that article seriously. Being able to blush is not exclusive to white people.

It's funny how you try to emphasize translation yet still continue to quote the KJV. There have been many archaeological and linguistic discoveries since that translation that have made more modern translations more accurate to the original texts. (although I'm sure they are still not perfect)

Guest staropramen
So according to your interpretation of that quote, Adamites were to live everywhere on earth? So you're saying the Bible expects all non-Adamites to either be killed or shipped to another planet?

"All nations of men" should "dwell on all the face of the earth". I don't see how that could mean just white people.

I don't know the Bible like I should - can you point out the OT references commanding the Israelites to be a separate people for me (and I'm sure others)?

I never said that. It simply means that Adamites would be scattered in different places all over the earth. Not to the total exclusion of other races. Other races have their own lands as well. I've posted this several times already but this recording goes into some detail about Israelite racial seperation;

http://www.archive.org/details/WhoAreTheJews

Consider this, Genesis 17:1-6;

1And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

2And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

The Jews don't fit this bill. They have not been the father of many nations, to the contrary they destroy nations. The white race however certainly fits this bill.

Guest staropramen

To answer your question;

LOL. That does not answer my question. I don't know how any reasonable person could take that article seriously. Being able to blush is not exclusive to white people.

It's funny how you try to emphasize translation yet still continue to quote the KJV. There have been many archaeological and linguistic discoveries since that translation that have made more modern translations more accurate to the original texts. (although I'm sure they are still not perfect)

It is referring to the white race because clearly the asiatic races have been here far longer than the bible record so it's clearly not talking about them or negroes. There are also numerous other bible passages that support the belief that this is white people. Whites are the most likely candidate in other words. What race has it been that has primarily taken the gospel around the world? I use the KJV because it has a really good Concordances available. I also use the Ferrar Fenton translation. However most modern translations are worthless.

Jeremiah 13:23

"Can the Ethiopian change his skin Or the leopard his spots? Then you also can do good Who are accustomed to doing evil”.

New American Standard

“Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil”.

KJV

These are both correct translations. From these verses we can plainly see that the Ethiopian is not black. A black Ethiopian cannot change his skin color.

Now let's look at the most popular modern translation, the NIV;

23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots?

Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

Here we see a deliberate distortion of the verse which makes the Ethiopian black. Work on the NIV began in Illinois in 1965, the same year as the the non-white immigration bill was passed and 1 year after the civil rights bill. Coincidence? yeah, right.

Guest staropramen
Dear Straponman,

have you ever heard about the teachings of Clayton Bigsby?

[image]

sincerely,

mk3000.

P.S.-WHIIITE PAAAAURR!!!!

Isn't that the blind fella who left his wife for being a nigger lover after he found out she was white?

Guest staropramen

How about a vinyl interlude right about now?

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

This one contains the usual over the top stories about live Jews being tossed into ovens, etc. I keep it in the middle of my Hitler collection, sort of a vinyl Auschwitz amongst the Aryans if you will;

[image]

[image]

Guest staropramen
^ Prodigal looks like it has potential.......

It's a Scottish Christian group on Emblem from 1969. Supposedly only 99 copies. They sound like the Velvet Underground. One of my favorite Christian records.