Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not religious in any way, but I find it sad that so much of staropramen's beliefs are predicated on the "teachings of God".

People like you are so spineless, you can't even take ownership of your own bigotry. Instead you try and distort the true message of these documents to suit your own needs.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being and a relic of a time that thankfully has passed the civilized world by.

because you my friend are the douchebag coward who doesn't have the balls to stand up for your race. .

I can't believe you have the gaul to call someone an asshole when you make a statement like this.

stand up for your race? where do you get this shit?

and btw, none of us owe you an explanation to your face. I hope to god I this message board is as close I get to you or anyone who shares your narrow-minded, ass-backwards ethos.

Also, Straponman, I posed this question a number of pages back but it's been lost in the shuffle; I was hoping to get your thoughts on it:

I'm extremely curious on your thoughts toward Glenn Beck and other conservative-news pundits who continually make comparisons of our current administration to Nazi Germany and Hitler (obviously intended to be in a negative light). Do you agree or disagree with their portrayal?

I'd love to hear the response to this. If he follows those extreme right wing pundits, I've given up hope.

However, considering he gets a big ol' erection to march songs from 1945 Germany, I think he probably leans extreme left.

also..... who the fuck puts turnips in pancakes.

You've never heard of potato pancakes? Turnips are far more healthier than potatoes, less carbs, etc. Is it that strange? It's a freekin substitute ingredient in a common recipe.

HAHA so your own variation on a traditional Yiddish recipe, then?

Aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Wicked.

LOL. That does not answer my question. I don't know how any reasonable person could take that article seriously. Being able to blush is not exclusive to white people.

It's funny how you try to emphasize translation yet still continue to quote the KJV. There have been many archaeological and linguistic discoveries since that translation that have made more modern translations more accurate to the original texts. (although I'm sure they are still not perfect)

It is referring to the white race because clearly the asiatic races have been here far longer than the bible record so it's clearly not talking about them or negroes. There are also numerous other bible passages that support the belief that this is white people. Whites are the most likely candidate in other words. What race has it been that has primarily taken the gospel around the world? I use the KJV because it has a really good Concordances available. I also use the Ferrar Fenton translation. However most modern translations are worthless.

Jeremiah 13:23

"Can the Ethiopian change his skin Or the leopard his spots? Then you also can do good Who are accustomed to doing evil”.

New American Standard

“Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil”.

KJV

These are both correct translations. From these verses we can plainly see that the Ethiopian is not black. A black Ethiopian cannot change his skin color.

Now let's look at the most popular modern translation, the NIV;

23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots?

Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

Here we see a deliberate distortion of the verse which makes the Ethiopian black. Work on the NIV began in Illinois in 1965, the same year as the the non-white immigration bill was passed and 1 year after the civil rights bill. Coincidence? yeah, right.

What? Those three translations you posted all say the same thing. If you read this verse in context with the rest of the chapter, you would realize that in all the translations Jeremiah is making a metaphor about the habitual evil and sin in the city of Jerusalem. (to whom he is writing the letter) He is saying that the city can not change from their wicked ways any more than a leopard can change it's spots. Basically declaring them a lost cause. (a similar feeling I have just typing this)

All your example does is show that you don't have an understanding of the English used in the KJV. The problem is with you, not the translation.

Guest staropramen
Also, Straponman, I posed this question a number of pages back but it's been lost in the shuffle; I was hoping to get your thoughts on it:

I'm extremely curious on your thoughts toward Glenn Beck and other conservative-news pundits who continually make comparisons of our current administration to Nazi Germany and Hitler (obviously intended to be in a negative light). Do you agree or disagree with their portrayal?

I don't watch the Talmudvision. The "conservative" commentators are shills for the Jews that own the stations, AIPAC, etc. No different than the liberals.

Obama and his Jew friends like Rahm Emanuel[who's father was an Irgun terrorist] are Marxist-Zionist pigs. These creatures rule over people with an iron fist for power's sake alone. Hitler was as anticommunist as one can be. He also ruled with an iron fist but for the protection of the people, not the exploitation of them. Hitler never needed protection when he went out in public and there was only one attempt on his life in public and that failed. The people adored him for good reason. These vermin Jews have to endlessly crucify Hitler over and over because deep down inside they know he was something that none of them will ever be. An honest leader of the people. The Germans fought to the very end, even the children for their Hitler. Have you talked to any Obamazombies lately? What imbeciles still tow the line are barely able to get the words of "hope" and "change" out. They've been used like a cheap whore. That's what they are, cheap whores. Apples and oranges, Hitler and Obowelmovement.

You've never heard of potato pancakes? Turnips are far more healthier than potatoes, less carbs, etc. Is it that strange? It's a freekin substitute ingredient in a common recipe.

i was JUST about to mention that the only place i've ever had potato pancakes (latkas) was at bar/bat mitzvahs for my jewish friends, or from my polish great-grandmother.

I don't watch the Talmudvision. The "conservative" commentators are shills for the Jews that own the stations, AIPAC, etc. No different than the liberals.

Obama and his Jew friends like Rahm Emanuel[who's father was an Irgun terrorist] are Marxist-Zionist pigs. These creatures rule over people with an iron fist for power's sake alone. Hitler was as anticommunist as one can be. He also ruled with an iron fist but for the protection of the people, not the exploitation of them. Hitler never needed protection when he went out in public and there was only one attempt on his life in public and that failed. The people adored him for good reason. These vermin Jews have to endlessly crucify Hitler over and over because deep down inside they know he was something that none of them will ever be. An honest leader of the people. The Germans fought to the very end, even the children for their Hitler. Have you talked to any Obamazombies lately? What imbeciles still tow the line are barely able to get the words of "hope" and "change" out. They've been used like a cheap whore. That's what they are, cheap whores. Apples and oranges, Hitler and Obowelmovement.

Well, at least you don't watch Fox News. That's one redeeming quality.

Guest staropramen

It is referring to the white race because clearly the asiatic races have been here far longer than the bible record so it's clearly not talking about them or negroes. There are also numerous other bible passages that support the belief that this is white people. Whites are the most likely candidate in other words. What race has it been that has primarily taken the gospel around the world? I use the KJV because it has a really good Concordances available. I also use the Ferrar Fenton translation. However most modern translations are worthless.

"Can the Ethiopian change his skin Or the leopard his spots? Then you also can do good Who are accustomed to doing evil”.

New American Standard

“Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil”.

KJV

These are both correct translations. From these verses we can plainly see that the Ethiopian is not black. A black Ethiopian cannot change his skin color.

Now let's look at the most popular modern translation, the NIV;

23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots?

Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

Here we see a deliberate distortion of the verse which makes the Ethiopian black. Work on the NIV began in Illinois in 1965, the same year as the the non-white immigration bill was passed and 1 year after the civil rights bill. Coincidence? yeah, right.

What? Those three translations you posted all say the same thing. If you read this verse in context with the rest of the chapter, you would realize that in all the translations Jeremiah is making a metaphor about the habitual evil and sin in the city of Jerusalem. (to whom he is writing the letter) He is saying that the city can not change from their wicked ways any more than a leopard can change it's spots. Basically declaring them a lost cause. (a similar feeling I have just typing this)

All your example does is show that you don't have an understanding of the English used in the KJV. The problem is with you, not the translation.

If you think that those three verses all say the same thing then it's you that needs basic English lessons. The first two clearly say that change is possible, the last one that it is not possible.

Guest staropramen

From Wiki;

Potato pancakes are commonly associated with traditional Lithuanian, Austrian, Belarusian, German, Polish, Ukrainian, Yiddish (where they are known as latkes or latkas (Yiddish: ìàÇè÷òñ, Hebrew: ìáéáä levivah, plural ìáéáåú levivot), Hungarian, Slovak and Czech cuisines,

From Wiki;

Potato pancakes are commonly associated with traditional Lithuanian, Austrian, Belarusian, German, Polish, Ukrainian, Yiddish (where they are known as latkes or latkas (Yiddish: ìàÇè÷òñ, Hebrew: ìáéáä levivah, plural ìáéáåú levivot), Hungarian, Slovak and Czech cuisines,

Who cares? Mention Latkas to someone and they're gonna think of jewish cuisine. Does Mrs Nazi stick a couple of little paper Swastika flags on top of your stack when she brings them to the breakfast table to make you both feel better?

Guest staropramen
As for Muslims, they should have their breathing space but they should be exterminated if they attempt to touch white lands.

But let me guess, you won't be the one out there doing the exterminating because your role in God's Army is to spread the teachings of the Klan on vinyl message boards, right?

You are a coward and a joke. If you actually believed any of this shit that you have been typing you'd be out there doing something about it, not posting pictures of your /25 variant of Hitlerjugend's Die Jugend Marschiert inked in Joseph Goebbels' blood.

Right, I live in Brooklyn but you see me in pictures with Knights Party National Director Thomas Robb in Tennessee. I never get out of the house. I'm not actively involved with the League of American Patriots which just became the metro-NY branch of American Third Position. Take notes douchebag, I'm not that hard to find.

From Wiki;

Who cares? Mention Latkas to someone and they're gonna think of jewish cuisine. Does Mrs Nazi stick a couple of little paper Swastika flags on top of your stack when she brings them to the breakfast table to make you both feel better?

I lol'd at this.

Guest staropramen

From Wiki;

Well no shit if you use the Yiddish word for them I guess they would. Czechs eat them and I lived there for 5 years.

If you think that those three verses all say the same thing then it's you that needs basic English lessons. The first two clearly say that change is possible, the last one that it is not possible.

Okay, lets go over this so even a child could understand.

“Can the Ethiopian change his skin," - the answer to that is "no".

"or the leopard his spots?" - again, "no".

"then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil”. - If the answer to the two things Jeremiah is comparing it to is "no", then the answer to his rhetorical question is also "no". Metaphor 101.

Read the rest of the chapter. It is all about Jerusalem being hopeless and unable to do good or change.

Hitler ruled for the protection of the people? Is that a joke?

I was under the impression that Hitler killed a large number of German people who were mentally or physically disabled, homosexuals or just people who didn't agree with him. You are aware that Dachau was initially constructed to hold German political prisoners?

It can also be argued that once you have occupied a state, then that state's citizens then becomes your "people". Hitler loved his people so much he signed and implemented the Nacht und Nebel directive to kidnap and disappear political activists in German occupied areas.

Yes, Hitler did love his people. But only if they agreed with everything he said and did what they were told.

Hitler ruled for the protection of the people? Is that a joke?

I was under the impression that Hitler killed a large number of German people who were mentally or physically disabled, homosexuals or just people who didn't agree with him. You are aware that Dachau was initially constructed to hold German political prisoners?

It can also be argued that once you have occupied a state, then that state's citizens then becomes your "people". Hitler loved his people so much he signed and implemented the Nacht und Nebel directive to kidnap and disappear political activists in German occupied areas.

Yes, Hitler did love his people. But only if they agreed with everything he said and did what they were told.

Hey man, that was a FIRESTORM TO PURIFYYYYYYYYYY!

Guest staropramen
As for Muslims, they should have their breathing space but they should be exterminated if they attempt to touch white lands.

But let me guess, you won't be the one out there doing the exterminating because your role in God's Army is to spread the teachings of the Klan on vinyl message boards, right?

You are a coward and a joke. If you actually believed any of this shit that you have been typing you'd be out there doing something about it, not posting pictures of your /25 variant of Hitlerjugend's Die Jugend Marschiert inked in Joseph Goebbels' blood.

I'll bet your one of the little kikes that wrote this piece of trash about us;

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2010/06/29/expanding-a3p-absorbs-another-hate-group/

I'll bet your one of the little kikes that wrote this piece of trash about us;

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2010/06/29/expanding-a3p-absorbs-another-hate-group/

Do you ever get bummed that so many people of your own race hate you?

Guest staropramen

Okay, lets go over this so even a child could understand.

“Can the Ethiopian change his skin," - the answer to that is "no".

"or the leopard his spots?" - again, "no".

"then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil”. - If the answer to the two things Jeremiah is comparing it to is "no", then the answer to his rhetorical question is also "no". Metaphor 101.

Read the rest of the chapter. It is all about Jerusalem being hopeless and unable to do good or change.

For heaven's sake stop it already;

New American Standard

KJV

The phrase “can a leopard change his spots” is a phrase commonly used to state

that people cannot change. Why is this? When we read in the Bible the next part of the verse the answers to the previous two questions are clear. The answer can ONLY be yes. God is telling us that it IS possible to change from doing evil to doing good. Therefore, Ethiopian cannot be referring to a negro, who cannot change his skin[and no, Michael Jackson doesn’t alter this truth]. Burnt face aka Ethiopian means “sun-burned” face, a white face which can change from reddish to white and back again. Strong’s Concordance also makes it clear that Cushite can mean both a descendent of Cush or inhabitant of the land of Cush. There is historical evidence that Ethiopia was ruled by whites at times in it’s history.

The word “leopard” in this passage is from the Hebrew word naw-mare [strong’s Hebrew dictionary entry # 5246] which means to filtrate [water], to make tepid or “clear water”, in other words to remove the impurities. I think we all know that this is exactly what God does with his living water, he cleanses us. The answer on two levels is yes, first, water can be purified. Second, it is a scientific fact that baby leopards are born with spots that later change into Rosetta patterns. This lie that a leopard’s spots cannot change has been so powerful it has actually caused the NIV translation to be perverted in this regard!

“Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil”.

My point is that references to Ethiopians in the scriptures cannot be used to justify miscegenation [race-mixing] on any level. As an interesting aside, the man who first developed the mathematical model explaining how leopards get their spots was Alan Turing. His foundational work was recently expanded by mathematicians from Taiwan and England to explain how those spots morph into the Rosetta patterns. Alan Turing’s mathematical genius was also responsible for the development of the Colossus computer that was used to crack the German enigma code during World War 2. These decoded German transmissions include all the messages that went in and out of the Nazi work camps including Auschwitz. Historian David Irving has been researching these decoded messages for some 20 years and is just now getting to the end of these files. Nowhere in these message is there any evidence of extermination of Jews. The Germans had no reason to hide anything in these messages which they believed were 100% secure.

Right, I live in Brooklyn but you see me in pictures with Knights Party National Director Thomas Robb in Tennessee. I never get out of the house. I'm not actively involved with the League of American Patriots which just became the metro-NY branch of American Third Position. Take notes douchebag, I'm not that hard to find.

What I haven't seen is a picture of you walking around Crown Heights wearing a sandwich board that says "I Hate Niggers" and until I do, you're just another confused small-time redneck.

The picture of you and that little man who is clearly a product of incest didn't really impress me. In fact, it really reminded me of these two:

[image]