Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest staropramen
What sparked your obsession with Hitler?

I wouldn't call it an obsession. I enjoy the German marching music of that era and I also think that Hitler is one of the most lied about individuals in history, surpassed only by Christ in that regard. Like Christ, when you sweep away the propaganda you find a facinating individual.

I mean, dude did do some amazing stuff, but at the same time, he was involved in a lot of horse shit.

Brought Germany out of poverty, was involved in creating an automobile most Germans could afford, that's all well and good, but some of the other things he was involved in aren't excusable or redeemed by the other things.

hitler's germany also created the first anti-smoking campaign because of its adverse effects to health.

[image]

translation: "He does not devour it [the cigarette], it devours him"

[image]

i've always been very... intrigued (i think that's the word i'm looking for) with hitler. i obviously think the things he did to people he didn't see as equals were horrible, but the fact that he was able to do everything that he did is nothing short of astonishing.

Guest staropramen
I mean, dude did do some amazing stuff, but at the same time, he was involved in a lot of horse shit.

Brought Germany out of poverty, was involved in creating an automobile most Germans could afford, that's all well and good, but some of the other things he was involved in aren't excusable or redeemed by the other things.

My only real criticism of Hitler is the euthenasia of the mentally ill policies. Of course alot of other nonsense has been attributed to him and his party members but I only deal with what can be factually and scientifically proven, not unsubstantiated propaganda.

Guest staropramen
[image]

... you scumbag Holocaust™ denier.

Yup, it's always about personal attacks, never legitimate discourse. Throwing people in jail for having opinions about history is of course the behavior of honest people, right?

[image]

... you scumbag Holocaust™ denier.

Yup, it's always about personal attacks, never legitimate discourse. Throwing people in jail for having opinions about history is of course the behavior of honest people, right?

There is no debate to be had. It is fact. The Holocaust happened.

If you don't want to believe that the genocide of six million people was a negative thing, then I think I can safely speak for the whole board and say you are not welcome here.

Guest staropramen

There is no debate to be had. It is fact. The Holocaust happened.

If you don't want to believe that the genocide of six million people was a negative thing, then I think I can safely speak for the whole board and say you are not welcome here.

Clever twisting of words. The fact is that there was no systematic, state run extermination program. There was a war started by Jews and in war terrible things happen. The execution by machine guns of innocent Jews on the eastern front was terrible as was the burning alive of 100,000 plus innocent Germans in Dresden and the deliberate murder of innocent Germans after the war in Eisenhower's camps and in places like Czechoslovakia. Only vile liars imprison people for expressing views about history. As someone of part German descent I will not stand by and allow these lies to villify my people any longer. It's high time people realise that holocaust propaganda only serves to direct attention away from what Israel is doing to the Palestinians which is of course exactly what they claim was done to them. So fuck off.

Guest staropramen
I'm of German descent and am offended by your warped sense of history. I agree with Kurtz. No one is trying to imprison you for your views on history we just don't want your garbage here.

What are you talking about? People are imprisoned all over the world for expressing the views that I have touched on here, Ernst Zundel, Sylvia Stolz, David Irving Germar Rudolf, Dr. Fred Toben, etc. If you are going to accuse me of being "warped" please back that up. I'll gladly debate this notion. I will also gladly refrain from speaking about this subject, but don't insult my intelligence, the facts and science are on my side.

I am well aware that people all over the world are imprisoned for their views and that's tragic. The context of your statement seemed as if you were portraying yourself as the victim. Those of us posting in the thread are not trying to imprison you based of your beliefs just not interested in hearing them here. If you took what I said as insulting your intelligence than I'm glad I got my point across.

Guest staropramen
I am well aware that people all over the world are imprisoned for their views and that's tragic. The context of your statement seemed as if you were portraying yourself as the victim. Those of us posting in the thread are not trying to imprison you based of your beliefs just not interested in hearing them here. If you took what I said as insulting your intelligence than I'm glad I got my point across.

I never said anyone here was trying to imprison me. I simply addressed the fact that people are imprisoned for these ideas because of how effectively that fact exposes the liars for what they are. Your point came across loud and clear, you want me to shut up but at the same time you want to insult me. Obviously debate terrifies you.

Guest staropramen

By the way, nice touch with the "holocaust" banners suddenly appearing! David Cole, the Jewish historian who exposed the head of archives at Auschwitz, Dr. Franticek Piper to be a liar in his now famous video gave me all the facts I need to know about that Disneyland experience. Funny though! ;D

That guy on the right cracks me up. Hey there, I hate to break it to you but not even the proponents of holocaustianity acknowledge the notion of gassings at Dachau! ;D