Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't prove your prooftext by prooftexting. You are completely disregarding the entire content of that chapter and picking out a couple rhetorical questions to attempt to prove your point.

And I thought arguing this stuff with fundamentalists was frustrating.

Ok, I get it, you're a Jew. Next.

Actually, I probably have more German blood in me than you do.

But I'm sure that's the response you always use when someone exposes your lack of knowledge and reading comprehension.

Now [image]

Guest staropramen

Obama and his Jew friends like Rahm Emanuel[who's father was an Irgun terrorist] are Marxist-Zionist pigs. These creatures rule over people with an iron fist for power's sake alone.

What? Iron fist? Isn't Obama's biggest criticism that he doesn't push anything through quite like Bush or some other presidents did?

Obama is not being the good little schvartza that his Jew handlers hired him to be. It's that muslim loyalty. Which is probably a good thing in that had McCain gotten elected we'd already be at war with Iran. Ultimately it's irrelevant what clown plays Mr.President, the Jews run the show. Or else.

Guest staropramen
can we also comment on the fact that this guy has a tattoo on his forearm, and the bible clearly states that we're not supposed to redecorate god's work?

12 years before I became a Christian. That never occurred to you?

Guest staropramen

Ok, I get it, you're a Jew. Next.

Actually, I probably have more German blood in me than you do.

But I'm sure that's the response you always use when someone exposes your lack of knowledge and reading comprehension.

Now [image]

In your mind. Nothing more to say.

can we also comment on the fact that this guy has a tattoo on his forearm, and the bible clearly states that we're not supposed to redecorate god's work?

the whole 'born again' christian thing is completely lost on me. also, two words: tattoo removal.

Guest staropramen

the whole 'born again' christian thing is completely lost on me. also, two words: tattoo removal.

Tattoo removal is a waste of money. There are different types of Christians just like there are different types of white people. I may have an advantage with my tattoos to reach somebody else with tattoos that a person say that wears a suit and tie might not. God loves white bikers just as much as white lawyers or doctors.

Guest staropramen
Dude, come ON! You arent really trying to start talking about Jews casting spells are you?

I'm not a judeochristian. Arguing with you guys [and gals] is child's play compared to arguing with judeochristians. Now that's stressful!

Tattoo removal is a waste of money. There are different types of Christians just like there are different types of white people. I may have an advantage with my tattoos to reach somebody else with tattoos that a person say that wears a suit and tie might not. God loves white bikers just as much as white lawyers or doctors.

May white Jesus shower his blessings down on you.

[image]

Guest staropramen

May white Jesus shower his blessings down on you.

[image]

LOL! Unkle Ruckus!

haha, oh. ok. so you get to pick and choose which parts of your bible you adhere to strictly. didn't realize that, sorry!

This thread is bananas. Reading your comments makes me grateful I only have pseudo racist family members. I would hate having to sit across from you and listen to this bullshit on the reg. You are doing exactly what you claim the jews have done to our view of the world...you are selectively interpreting choice passages in the most literal ways to suit your opinion. This makes your arguments no more enlightened than theirs. Language has, and always has had a huge figurative element that you've ignorantly discarded. If you take every word for its exact meaning, you are assuming that the author did as well and I'm sorry to say that not everyone (including your Adam or whoever you think wrote the WHOLE bible...I can't help but laugh at that btw) writes with the intention of being taken so literally.

Serious question: Have you been psychologically evaluated? Or is that some jew devilry as well?

Guest staropramen

haha, oh. ok. so you get to pick and choose which parts of your bible you adhere to strictly. didn't realize that, sorry!

The bible says not to take tattoos. I haven't taken any since I became a Christian. I don't know of any verses that command me to remove them and if it's a tool in speaking to a certain type of person and they get saved then that's what counts. The amount of money that it would cost is better used going to support ministries, charity,etc. You must be Catholic.

Guest staropramen
This thread is bananas. Reading your comments makes me grateful I only have pseudo racist family members. I would hate having to sit across from you and listen to this bullshit on the reg. You are doing exactly what you claim the jews have done to our view of the world...you are selectively interpreting choice passages in the most literal ways to suit your opinion. This makes your arguments no more enlightened than theirs. Language has, and always has had a huge figurative element that you've ignorantly discarded. If you take every word for its exact meaning, you are assuming that the author did as well and I'm sorry to say that not everyone (including your Adam or whoever you think wrote the WHOLE bible...I can't help but laugh at that btw) writes with the intention of being taken so literally.

Serious question: Have you been psychologically evaluated? Or is that some jew devilry as well?

JEW! psychologically evaluated??? JEW JEW JEW. Next.....

The bible says not to take tattoos. I haven't taken any since I became a Christian. I don't know of any verses that command me to remove them and if it's a tool in speaking to a certain type of person and they get saved then that's what counts. The amount of money that it would cost is better used going to support ministries, charity,etc. You must be Catholic.

...i'm catholic because i pointed out that, though you interpret some passages from the bible 'literally', you just stated that you don't have to adhere to that one? hypocritical much? just sayin'.

Guest staropramen
What are your opinions on native americans?

obviously they were here a lot longer before the white guys showed up? how do you explain that the US is White Land?

Kennewick Man.

Beyond that though it's a white land because of what we built on the land. I believe that the United States should be for three groups of people: The Indians that were here first, the Whites whos ancestors built the country and the descendants of the slaves that were brought here. All living segregated from one another. Everyone else OUT!

What are your opinions on native americans?

obviously they were here a lot longer before the white guys showed up? how do you explain that the US is White Land?

Kennewick Man.

Beyond that though it's a white land because of what we built on the land. I believe that the United States should be for three groups of people: The Indians that were here first, the Whites whos ancestors built the country and the descendants of the slaves that were brought here. All living segregated from one another. Everyone else OUT!

"...what WE built on the land..."

Dude you didnt build shit!

Also you say you're not a white supremacist but you talk down to people for being from another race or religion. So yea...you're a white supremacist.

exactly. It was written by man so therefore it will have the flaws of man because man is flawed