Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest staropramen

Professional sports is for mindless fools who are too terrified to think about what really matters.

Plus it's a dangerous avenue for promoting retarded negroes as heros to white kids.

Not that I have anything against playing sports for exercise.

Agreed. The negro ruined basketball.

And there was this guy some months back that wanted to start an all white basketball team, not because he hated blacks but because he wanted a traditional basketball league, not some baboon infested street ball hip-hop circus. He caught all kinds of flack. Blacks cannot stand the idea of being excluded from anything. They have to throw their shit everywhere. This is why segregation is a must.

Guest staropramen
Did you know that by the nature of being "separatist" and "racist" you are spreading hate?

Did you know that I'm riding this horse backwards?

[image]

The most recent Justice Dept stats demonstrate that in 2005 34,400+ violent sexual assaults were committed against white people by black men. The reverse figure, white male on black people violent sexual assaults? 0% [possibly as many as 10]. During segregation when black men were quickly lynched for even looking at a white woman this epidemic was non-existant. So ignoring the problem of multiculturalism is hate, hatred against my white sisters for not protecting them. Joining the Ku Klux Klan, or EURO, or A3P, whatever, is LOVE!

Agreed. The negro ruined basketball.

And there was this guy some months back that wanted to start an all white basketball team, not because he hated blacks but because he wanted a traditional basketball league, not some baboon infested street ball hip-hop circus. He caught all kinds of flack. Blacks cannot stand the idea of being excluded from anything. They have to throw their shit everywhere. This is why segregation is a must.

Where can I see this street-ball hip hop circus? Sounds fun.

Also this all white basketball team would probably really suck and be no fun at all to watch.

Not surprised at your witty reply as this isn't the first time you've completely passed over valid arguments in favor of childish retorts to anyone who points out your ignorance. For the fuckin record I'm a christian, but I'm guessing its not the "right" kind according to your logic because I was taught to value PEOPLE and not skin colors or heritage.

Based on your two posts I can tell you for certain. You are not a Christian.

riiiighhhttt.

Because I understand and accept that the Bible was written by human beings who, whether white or not, have their own agendas and therefore it is not a credible source of facts to support your cause? I'm sorry, you're right. I totally should take the bible literally.

While we're at it, I'm going to go ahead and gather up two of every animal in the world (note that if you take the bible literally you should believe this theory) across continents and put them all on one fucking boat. They totally won't devour each other or me in the process.

You don't have to be an atheist to see that the Bible is 99% horseshit. It was written purely from a limited perspective during a time lacking proper scientific evaluation, thus the creation stories and such to explain something the authors themselves couldn't understand.

I really hope this is Flicker because you started out with some valid points now you're just getting lazy and petty.

We meaning my people, not we as in including me personally. It was built by the white founding fathers for their posterity and as a place for white people to emigrate to. Supremacist to me means imposing my will upon another people. That has nothing to do with acknowledging functional differences between the races which obviously exist. IQ tests going back 100 years demonstrate that pure blooded African negroes have an average IQ of 70, borderline retarded. They are not and never will be equal to whites.

lol @ you just accused someone of being a JEW JEW JEW for suggesting psychological testing, yet you just used 'evidence' from a psychological test to back up your viewpoint.

Im still interested in seeing his response to this one.

Based on your two posts I can tell you for certain. You are not a Christian.

riiiighhhttt.

Because I understand and accept that the Bible was written by human beings who, whether white or not, have their own agendas and therefore it is not a credible source of facts to support your cause? I'm sorry, you're right. I totally should take the bible literally.

While we're at it, I'm going to go ahead and gather up two of every animal in the world (note that if you take the bible literally you should believe this theory) across continents and put them all on one fucking boat. They totally won't devour each other or me in the process.

You don't have to be an atheist to see that the Bible is 99% horseshit. It was written purely from a limited perspective during a time lacking proper scientific evaluation, thus the creation stories and such to explain something the authors themselves couldn't understand.

I really hope this is Flicker because you started out with some valid points now you're just getting lazy and petty.

exactly. that's what I pointed out in an earlier post. He is just plugging his ears to facts that don't coincide with his beliefs

Guest staropramen

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have agreed to refrain from speaking as I have been speaking because some people consider it hate speech. I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. If anyone has any last questions that I didn't address feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to answer them. You are also invited to come over to Stormfront where we don't censor speech of any sort short of advocating illegal activities.

God bless!

Allen