Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i went to the store and got the ingredients to make Matzah ball soup today, oh man those jews make delicious soup.

then i decided to get some

[image]

holy shit! those Jews are fucking awesome at hot dogs!

like the best ever!

now i'm gonna go watch episodes of Seinfeld and Curb your enthusiasm, Maybe i'll even throw on a woody allen flick.

thank you and GOOD NIGHT!

oh, and not once did i think about goddamned turnips in fucking pancakes. seriously man, way to set back the white peoples culinary exploits back like 20 years. FOR FUCK SAKE.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have agreed to refrain from speaking as I have been speaking because some people consider it hate speech. I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. If anyone has any last questions that I didn't address feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to answer them. You are also invited to come over to Stormfront where we don't censor speech of any sort short of advocating illegal activities.

God bless!

Allen

father i told you these jew lovers wouldn't accept your wisdom and truth here. sorry your time spent here was shortlived

Guest staropramen
Convenient. Too many smart people called him on his shit so he's gonna take the high road now.

What part of PM me or bring it over to Stormfront didn't you comprehend?

I guess I shouldn't tell him about the ritual we did last night where me and a few of my Jew and mulit-cultural and mixed friends did last night. We took the blood of a young Aryan female virgin and with it we drew the Star of David on my living room floor. A fully lit menorah at each point of the star. We read passages from the Torah and then ate matzo. After dinner we went around the city spreading the bubonic plague, killing Jesus and putting the Shini curse on people including our beloved Nazi member of the forum.

I'm basically Jewish because I have a fetish for Jewish boys and I have swallowed the seed of a few of them to gain their powers so that I may wreak havoc on the world. It's really all I can do since there really isn't any other place in this world for my mongrel blood.

And as a part Japanese woman, I denounce and refuse to accept this fellow's endorsement for my people. Real talk; even though we were on same sides of the world, it's only a matter of time before we kamikazied the shit out of your motherland and imperialized the ever loving fuck out of your country as well.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have agreed to refrain from speaking as I have been speaking because some people consider it hate speech. I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. If anyone has any last questions that I didn't address feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to answer them. You are also invited to come over to Stormfront where we don't censor speech of any sort short of advocating illegal activities.

God bless!

Allen

father i told you these jew lovers wouldn't accept your wisdom and truth here. sorry your time spent here was shortlived

this guy is not lieing, told you he was a nazi

Guest staropramen
I guess I shouldn't tell him about the ritual we did last night where me and a few of my Jew and mulit-cultural and mixed friends did last night. We took the blood of a young Aryan female virgin and with it we drew the Star of David on my living room floor. A fully lit menorah at each point of the star. We read passages from the Torah and then ate matzo. After dinner we went around the city spreading the bubonic plague, killing Jesus and putting the Shini curse on people including our beloved Nazi member of the forum.

I'm basically Jewish because I have a fetish for Jewish boys and I have swallowed the seed of a few of them to gain their powers so that I may wreak havoc on the world. It's really all I can do since there really isn't any other place in this world for my mongrel blood.

And as a part Japanese woman, I denounce and refuse to accept this fellow's endorsement for my people. Real talk; even though we were on same sides of the world, it's only a matter of time before we kamikazied the shit out of your motherland and imperialized the ever loving fuck out of your country as well.

Pure blooded Japanese understand people like me quite well. That's why we get along. Arigato.

I keep wanting to throw my 2 cents into this but arguing with this person is like screaming at a wall. Fuck him.

He's sticking around because we're giving him this platform and all this attention. The man is a parasite and he's feeding off of it. Let him take his message of hate and his shitty record collection and go fuck off somewhere else.

HAHA so your own variation on a traditional Yiddish recipe, then?

i was JUST about to mention that the only place i've ever had potato pancakes (latkas) was at bar/bat mitzvahs for my jewish friends, or from my polish great-grandmother.

Just another thing the Jews have stolen from the rest of the whites.

In semi related news i was at a hick bar and met this guy who was super drunk and randomly talking to us. He kept saying the government was jewing him out of his money, but then saying "my wifes jewish... i love her... she hates it when i say that" then telling us his grampa was SS and disowned him, and i'm pretty sur ehe wasn't lying.

Pure blooded Japanese understand people like me quite well. That's why we get along. Arigato.

God damn it. I knew you were just a Weeaboo.

Guest staropramen

God damn it. I knew you were just a Weeaboo.

Weeaboo?

this guy is not lieing, told you he was a nazi

it was a joke. i'm not related to this guy in any way. i just know people didn't like some of the things i had to say about some stuff recently. but i do agree with a lot of things staropramen has been saying. i'm not religious and don't agree with anything bible related. but most of the things about keeping races seperated and stuff that he says about other races i find myself agreeing with. so i know somewhere a lot of pages back someone said "no matter how fucked up some people on here are, none of them would ever say "hmm maybe this guy makes a good point" ". well they were wrong cause he does make a good point