Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 22, so of course to you being 60something I am juvenile. Quite boring, thank you for reading all my posts. I've had multiple girlfriends so I find your last statement invalid.

Well that's a start, at least you admit that you are juvenile. I don't need to read all your posts, the stupidity which you exhibit in the ones addressing me are proof enough that you haven't a clue. Pssssst.....jerking off on L7 records isn't "having girlfriends."

LOL to the L7 reference

Well that's a start, at least you admit that you are juvenile. I don't need to read all your posts, the stupidity which you exhibit in the ones addressing me are proof enough that you haven't a clue. Pssssst.....jerking off on L7 records isn't "having girlfriends."

LOL to the L7 reference

jennifer finch sat on my lap once, and then she gave me a bunch of folding chairs and a table. true story.

Guest staropramen
Am I really gonna have to be the first one to photoshop a huge black dick in front of this dudes face? Someone needs to do it before me.

Try it with your mother's picture.

On second thought pictures of your mother sucking multiple dicks of various races at once probably already exist so no need for photoshop.

Guest staropramen
i dont know how to use photoshop or anything of the sort, infact i have no previous experience with any type of graphic programs, but I wanted to get the ball rolling, you guys get the idea

[image]

mazel tov!

thats supposed to say boyfriend

A textbook example of the best that any jew can muster when attempting to defend their lies.