Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

Firstly, I'm not Pagan. Just because I don't believe in the "Christian" (I think that's what you're claiming?) Bible doesn't mean I'm polytheistic. However, I used to be a Catholic and then realized how fucking ridiculous it all was.

I agree Catholicism is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with Christianity.

Stop it, you're making me giggle.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When people start using the bible to prove their point with "facts" then there really isnt anything left to say.

I posted pages of verifiable facts and made one reference to the Bible. C'mon now.

those aren't facts, those are bias opinions written as fact. they can easily be discredited and have, just as facts can easily be manipulated. it goes both ways. believe what you want to believe, but trying to pass off the bible to prove the holocaust was a myth and citing a list of exports with leauchter on that list completely discredits you. basically you're reciting what you want to believe that's fine, but trying to prove anything to the rest of us is futile. No sense in anyone arguing about it anymore.

Guest staropramen
I agree Catholicism is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with Christianity.

Stop it, you're making me giggle.

It seems with some people around here that's not too difficult to do.

Guest staropramen

I posted pages of verifiable facts and made one reference to the Bible. C'mon now.

those aren't facts, those are bias opinions written as fact. they can easily be discredited and have, just as facts can easily be manipulated. it goes both ways. believe what you want to believe, but trying to pass off the bible to prove the holocaust was a myth and citing a list of exports with leauchter on that list completely discredits you. basically you're reciting what you want to believe that's fine, but trying to prove anything to the rest of us is futile. No sense in anyone arguing about it anymore.

Almost clever attempt to sound intelligent.

Post a tradelist.

What are you looking for? To be honest I don't know many of the bands mentioned here. I collect 60's 70's prog, psych, female pop vocalists, hillbilly stringband music , pro-white music, speeches, some Christian music, Waxidermy type oddities, etc. I buy alot of records though.

Please, please, please create a post for this record on here http://board.vivalavinyl.org/ . They are more into the genres you like.

What are you looking for? To be honest I don't know many of the bands mentioned here. I collect 60's 70's prog, psych, female pop vocalists, hillbilly stringband music , pro-white music, speeches, some Christian music, Waxidermy type oddities, etc. I buy alot of records though.

Please, please, please create a post for this record on here http://board.vivalavinyl.org/ . They are more into the genres you like.

tell them toby j. sent you... :)

Guest staropramen

Except of course that I never once mentioned Leuchter in any of my posts. Not that I believe any of the Jew propaganda about him, but when you have a powerhouse like Germar Rudolf why settle for Fred Leuchter? Leuchter was an easy target, he's eccentric, kinda weird but nonetheless a good man that took up the mantle that most are too cowardly to even think about. I'm still waiting for some verification that Leuchter admitted wrongdoing. Although if it does exist I'm sure it will be something along the lines of the David Cole recantation where the JDL was threatening to kill him and his family. Yeah, circumstances like that certainly produce trustworthy results ::)

Guest staropramen
Wow... this guy's "interpretations" of the bible are just as insane and inaccurate as his views on history.

Bible scholar are we?

I can't believe this guy denies the Holocaust. I used to work with the sweetest old lady that was in Auschwitz. She had the tattoo on her arm with the serial # and she lost her entire family to those concentration camps except her sister. How do you go around denying that type of loss?

i'm also curious about your opinion on when hitler actually died. i'm sure you are aware of all the different stories there are out there about him faking his death and moving to a remote location (most stories have him someplace in South America, if i'm not mistaken?). what do you believe actually happened? i've struggled myself with deciding what i actually believe in regards to that.

THEY SAVED HITLER'S BRAIN!

I can't believe this guy denies the Holocaust. I used to work with the sweetest old lady that was in Auschwitz. She had the tattoo on her arm with the serial # and she lost her entire family to those concentration camps except her sister. How do you go around denying that type of loss?

With the Bible apparently.

Post a tradelist.

Out of curiosity, what are some of the "pro-white music" bands you listen to?

okay, i'm interested to hear about one thing.

Hitler's supposed original plan with the jews was to send them all to an island, I believe Madagascar, to have them live out their days away from everyone else.

most holocaust deniers seem to believe the war dashed those plans and made the Germans start the whole concentration camp thing.

can you shed some .......*light*? on these views?

also, i can't believe that you guys are still arguing with this asshat. he's obviously just trying to start crap and make people angry.

haha. oh I'm done I just wanted to say my piece

I guess I get fascinated that people can be so oblivious to reality...then again he's saying he believe the bible's word as law so...obviously there's a screw or two loose.

It's just more entertaining on some sort of sociological level to me.