CENSORSHIP BULLSHIT NO THREAD LOCKING ALLOWED NSFW

ok so i assumed some people jumping someone else would be black. my friend was jumped in front of my eyes once. black punk kids. this same friend was robbed on his way to the train once too. hispanics. so my mistake i should have asked if they were hispanic or black. it could only be one of the two

Yeah let's ban this clown.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i assumed some people jumping someone else would be black. my friend was jumped in front of my eyes once. black punk kids. this same friend was robbed on his way to the train once too. hispanics. so my mistake i should have asked if they were hispanic or black. it could only be one of the two

Yeah let's ban this clown.

you're a jerk. i've done nothing to you

Rosenberg. what a jew. just wants more money. whats a jew doin walkin anyway? shouldnt she be driving her jew volvo?
to all the mexicans. if you dont like it, then you can git out!!
wow kurt and kazmimierz are more sickening than interracial marriage

this is from the locked hitler thread:

it was a joke. i'm not related to this guy in any way. i just know people didn't like some of the things i had to say about some stuff recently. but i do agree with a lot of things staropramen has been saying. i'm not religious and don't agree with anything bible related. but most of the things about keeping races seperated and stuff that he says about other races i find myself agreeing with. so i know somewhere a lot of pages back someone said "no matter how fucked up some people on here are, none of them would ever say "hmm maybe this guy makes a good point" ". well they were wrong cause he does make a good point

DUDE IS A STRAIGHT UP FUCKIN RACIST

dude might be an asshole but it is the internet. Banning people is fucking stupid. Ridicule him for his stupid opinions until he leaves, but don't ban him because you disagree with him. That's just as closed minded. Freedom of speech means that you get the opportunity to clown him outta town if he's an idiot, not shut him up because you don't like it.

dude might be an asshole but it is the internet. Banning people is fucking stupid. Ridicule him for his stupid opinions until he leaves, but don't ban him because you disagree with him. That's just as closed minded. Freedom of speech means that you get the opportunity to clown him outta town if he's an idiot, not shut him up because you don't like it.

Pretty sure hate speech isn't covered by freedom of speech. At least it's not where I come from (Canada, not China).

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':jf1t6p6u]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':jf1t6p6u]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':jkobdy73]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':jkobdy73]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I don't agree with this. Just because someone has the right to say something doesn't mean that they have the right to say it wherever they please.

I don't agree with this. Just because someone has the right to say something doesn't mean that they have the right to say it wherever they please.

That's exactly what it means, short of "fire!" in a crowded theater.

Rosenberg. what a jew. just wants more money. whats a jew doin walkin anyway? shouldnt she be driving her jew volvo?
wow kurt and kazmimierz are more sickening than interracial marriage

this is from the locked hitler thread:

it was a joke. i'm not related to this guy in any way. i just know people didn't like some of the things i had to say about some stuff recently. but i do agree with a lot of things staropramen has been saying. i'm not religious and don't agree with anything bible related. but most of the things about keeping races seperated and stuff that he says about other races i find myself agreeing with. so i know somewhere a lot of pages back someone said "no matter how fucked up some people on here are, none of them would ever say "hmm maybe this guy makes a good point" ". well they were wrong cause he does make a good point

DUDE IS A STRAIGHT UP FUCKIN RACIST

ok i can see how some of those things MIGHT make me seem like i might be racist. I implore you i am not. I mean everyone is a little bit. but i was just joking when i was telling the mexicans to "git" out