CENSORSHIP BULLSHIT NO THREAD LOCKING ALLOWED NSFW

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so bullflip, do you think all us "niggas" steal, murder, jump people, carry guns, drink 40oz, like chicken, like watermelon, smoke up, ride on 24" chrome, sling drugs, have criminal records, rape bitches and shoot some skeet into a bitch and get her pregs and leave?

i only do the following-carry a gun, like chicken and love white bitches.

i guarantee you would never say the things you said about blacks to my face. you're a racist and a bitch, so eat a dick nigga, my 9 3/4" black dick.

Guest staropramen
Damn. Before I got to post my photoshop picture. :(

fourfourtwo's interest in vinyl stems from the song written about his mother's deportation from the NYC ghetto;

[image]

;D

Guest staropramen
Winston, star power ramen , and bullflip threesome. Now that is something i'd pay to see.
i would gladly participate. a dick slap down extravaganza for the ages. we can play the "danza".

Hey douchebag, one of my favorite things is correcting the attitude of black males who repeat that tired old "you would never say that to my face" bullshit. So let's not fuck around with photoshop, just let me know the next time you're worthless ass is in NYC and we'll see how tough you are.

[image]

It's just a matter of time..........

Guest staropramen

This board is a waste of time. I think my previous post very nicely sums up all I have to say to the assholes here. Staropramen on Stormfront. You want to get in my face? You know how to reach me. Otherwise go fuck yourself.

Cheers!