CENSORSHIP BULLSHIT NO THREAD LOCKING ALLOWED NSFW

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would gladly participate. a dick slap down extravaganza for the ages. we can play the "danza".

Hey douchebag, one of my favorite things is correcting the attitude of black males who repeat that tired old "you would never say that to my face" bullshit. So let's not fuck around with photoshop, just let me know the next time you're worthless ass is in NYC and we'll see how tough you are.

[image]

It's just a matter of time..........

douche bag? that's what you call me. a douche bag. now i know you have no balls! you shoulda called me a n-i-g-g-e-r. no matter what you say now, i know you are a bitch and i don't think you have what it takes.

you ever killed a nigga?

nope!

have you ever killed period?

nope!

mights yous be a vlv's memba masa? yous can gos talks that kinds of shits ova ders boss sir, i's mays joins ya's.

are you a memba of or friends with the westboro baptist church?

do you have a band on or a recording contract w/ resistance records?

This board is a waste of time. I think my previous post very nicely sums up all I have to say to the assholes here. Staropramen on Stormfront. You want to get in my face? You know how to reach me. Otherwise go fuck yourself.

Cheers!

you want my address or should i go to NYC? i posted my address once, but you can pm me if you really want this to happen.

okay alex's shop had me on the floor...and then i got to the nazi guy's post and was like -_-

"waaaa you guys are assholes. i'm leaving!" get that shit out of here. that picture along with the implied threat against winston was probably the most fucked up thing i've seen in the thread so far...and that's saying a fucking lot considering all that's been discussed.

but i digress, alex...top notch work. winston, if you two ever cross paths fuck that guy up and be sure to give his fat mother all 9 3/4 inches or whatever you got. unless you have better shit to do which, you know...do that stuff first.

okay alex's shop had me on the floor...and then i got to the nazi guy's post and was like -_-

"waaaa you guys are assholes. i'm leaving!" get that shit out of here. that picture along with the implied threat against winston was probably the most fucked up thing i've seen in the thread so far...and that's saying a fucking lot considering all that's been discussed.

but i digress, alex...top notch work. winston, if you two ever cross paths fuck that guy up and be sure to give his fat mother all 9 3/4 inches or whatever you got. unless you have better shit to do which, you know...do that stuff first.

that guy is a piece of human shit. i am also a piece of human shit, but at least i know it. his threats would never become reality anyway.

Guest staropramen
This board is a waste of time. I think my previous post very nicely sums up all I have to say to the assholes here. Staropramen on Stormfront. You want to get in my face? You know how to reach me. Otherwise go fuck yourself.

Cheers!

you want my address or should i go to NYC? i posted my address once, but you can pm me if you really want this to happen.

I don't go around the world chasing down internet niggers. Like I posted in the previous thread, I'm at the WFMU record show all three days every year. You want to fuck with me, that's where you'll find me. Last post.

I don't go around the world chasing down internet niggers. Like I posted in the previous thread, I'm at the WFMU record show all three days every year. You want to fuck with me, that's where you'll find me. Last post.

perfect! glad you gotcha balls up and said n-i-g-g-e-r. the last thing you will see is darkness and i don't mean my face, besides, it's new york. people disappear and are never heard from again all the time there and from what i gather, nobody will miss you or care that you are even gone.

it does take the fun out of it though. you know, expecting it. i got some vacation time coming up...........

it could happen

Cheers!

I'm not sure how to reach you, please, give me your address, e-mail, and home phone number.

Yea, I've seen more than my fair share of lynching photos through all my history studies, but to have one posted as a threat was like a punch to the chest, and I wasn't even involved. He better be banned for good.

I also get a kick out of his tough guy talk. "I'm at this super-racist rally... come find me... you'll be the only black guy surrounded by a bunch of racist fucks, so there's a chance you'll die because it'll be, well, a lynching."

so bullflip, do you think all us "niggas" steal, murder, jump people, carry guns, drink 40oz, like chicken, like watermelon, smoke up, ride on 24" chrome, sling drugs, have criminal records, rape bitches and shoot some skeet into a bitch and get her pregs and leave?

i only do the following-carry a gun, like chicken and love white bitches.

i guarantee you would never say the things you said about blacks to my face. you're a racist and a bitch, so eat a dick nigga, my 9 3/4" black dick.

i bet you'd like that fag. like i explained ealier. i'm not racist. really i'm not. i dont think every black person is like that at all. youre acting like that which you just described though. with that eat a dick comment i think youre just a dumb fuck now but i'm not racist. i was joking most of the time. i do find racist jokes and stereotypes to be funny. i'm not racist though. i'm mixed myself and my g/f isn't white. i'm not homophobic or anythign either while i'm at it. i'm not a little bitch and i actually will say what i'm thinking to whoever's face. g/f hates that and thinks it'll get me in trouble. but never did i say the word nigger anywhere. i agree starpower is a dumbass, but so are you for that last post.