CENSORSHIP BULLSHIT NO THREAD LOCKING ALLOWED NSFW

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone want to make a plan to troll stormfront and be completely dick? this is an invitation to the immature and people who have too much time on their hands for some good internet lols, im that type of person

They will ban you in a split second. Trust me, it's been tried.

Also, you can only post in certain forums as an outsider. For example, you have to troll hard to create a fake account and stick with it long enough to go for gold in the matchmaking thread:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t670891/

(yes that is Prussian Blue's mom moderating the thread.)

so bullflip, do you think all us "niggas" steal, murder, jump people, carry guns, drink 40oz, like chicken, like watermelon, smoke up, ride on 24" chrome, sling drugs, have criminal records, rape bitches and shoot some skeet into a bitch and get her pregs and leave?

i only do the following-carry a gun, like chicken and love white bitches.

i guarantee you would never say the things you said about blacks to my face. you're a racist and a bitch, so eat a dick nigga, my 9 3/4" black dick.

i bet you'd like that fag. like i explained ealier. i'm not racist. really i'm not. i dont think every black person is like that at all. youre acting like that which you just described though. with that eat a dick comment i think youre just a dumb fuck now but i'm not racist. i was joking most of the time. i do find racist jokes and stereotypes to be funny. i'm not racist though. i'm mixed myself and my g/f isn't white. i'm not homophobic or anythign either while i'm at it. i'm not a little bitch and i actually will say what i'm thinking to whoever's face. g/f hates that and thinks it'll get me in trouble. but never did i say the word nigger anywhere. i agree starpower is a dumbass, but so are you for that last post.

deny it all you want, but yous is what yous is, a racist and homophobic.

what "mix" are you? mulatto, quadroon, octoroon, meste, cafuso, what?

i bet you'd like that fag. like i explained ealier. i'm not racist. really i'm not. i dont think every black person is like that at all. youre acting like that which you just described though. with that eat a dick comment i think youre just a dumb fuck now but i'm not racist. i was joking most of the time. i do find racist jokes and stereotypes to be funny. i'm not racist though. i'm mixed myself and my g/f isn't white. i'm not homophobic or anythign either while i'm at it. i'm not a little bitch and i actually will say what i'm thinking to whoever's face. g/f hates that and thinks it'll get me in trouble. but never did i say the word nigger anywhere. i agree starpower is a dumbass, but so are you for that last post.

deny it all you want, but yous is what yous is, a racist and homophobic.

what "mix" are you? mulatto, quadroon, octoroon, meste, cafuso, what?

You kind of come off as uneducated in quite a few of your posts.

Just signed up and started the troll. When I posted though it said every post has to be approved before it will show up. That sounds like some censorship bullshit to me. Also, the OG of the site only has 4,000 posts and he joined in 1994.

So Juan is almost 4 times that guy!

Juan, you racist SOB.

Just signed up and started the troll. When I posted though it said every post has to be approved before it will show up. That sounds like some censorship bullshit to me. Also, the OG of the site only has 4,000 posts and he joined in 1994.

So Juan is almost 4 times that guy!

Juan, you racist SOB.

You know us Latinos...we're the most racist of all!

Guest kylewilliam

you were also saying overtly horrible racist bullshit, obviously no one here agrees with you, just piss off you macho-nazi fuck. <3

It's sad to me that people like this have children who they can warp with their beliefs. Hopefully if you do Starophamen they grow up to resent you.

In the original thread, he kept talking about how he moved to NYC to watch his neice, as she meant a lot to him, and her "niggerfied" dad was warping her. I figured his "care" for her came from not having a kid of his own to fuck up.