I Can LIck Any Sonofabitch In the House "Sounds of

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

I am very excited to announce that on Thursday, July 15th, we will be posting the pre-order for Suburban Home's newest release, I Can LIck Any Sonofabitch In the House "Sounds of Dying". The album is slated for release in late August, but with this pre-order, all who pre-order will receive the album digitally immediately. We will have a pre-order for the album on CD and digital formats (vinyl pre-order to be announced soon). And while supplies last, all who pre-order the album on CD will get a free ICLASOBITH beer coozie.

Every day this week, I will be leaking something from the album. Today, I'd like to remind you to download Nine Bullets' one year podcast http://ninebullets.net/archives/ninebullets-net-april-podcast-one-year-anniversary-edition#comments which features "Ghost" from "Sounds of Dying". I also want you to visit Sonofabitch's Myspace page http://www.myspace.com/icanlickanysonofabitchint to listen to "Hallelujah". Tomorrow, we will be posting Suburban Home Records' Mix Tape Volume 5 which we will be offering as a free download (the mix will start with 2 new songs from Sonofabitch and feature over an hour and a half of music). Later in the week, we will post a full album stream of "The Sounds of Dying".

I hope everyone lends an ear to a band I absolutely love. I had been a huge fan ever since I first heard them and cannot believe that their first new album in 3 years will be coming out on Suburban Home. If you love bands like Two Cow Garage, Yesterday's Ring, Drag the River, or the Takers, I think there is a very good chance you will love I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch In the House.

Stay Tuned.

Guest Admin
I've heard some bad band names before, but this might be the worst. Say you made it huge someday... like Beatles huge... you really want to be remembered as "I can Lick Any Sonofabitch In The House"?

Silly kids.

luckily, we haven't let bad band names stop us yet. Two Cow Garage? Ninja Gun? both are terrible names, but when I love the band, you tend to overlook the band name. Plus, there are worse names out there. Do you remember Feable Weiner?

Do you remember Feable Weiner?

Hell Yes,

"You Say This Song Is Lame, and, I Say, So Is Your Face. You Said This Song Could Be Better, I Said, So Could Your Face."

Feable Weiner may not be the best band name, but it was so fitting! That band was so much fun live. The first time I saw them they just complimented themselves after every song. Usually it was how awesome their hair was, but sometimes how awesome the song was. And they were right.

Hell Yes,

"You Say This Song Is Lame, and, I Say, So Is Your Face. You Said This Song Could Be Better, I Said, So Could Your Face."

Feable Weiner may not be the best band name, but it was so fitting! That band was so much fun live. The first time I saw them they just complimented themselves after every song. Usually it was how awesome their hair was, but sometimes how awesome the song was. And they were right.

where'd you catch 'em at? they used to roll through Auburn (almost) every tour through the south

where'd you catch 'em at? they used to roll through Auburn (almost) every tour through the south

I saw them a few times in Pensacola, long before I moved to Auburn. They toured with Cruiserweight every once in a while, and CW8 played pensacola all the time. Pretty sure one of the members of FW was dating Stella of cruiserweight for a while.