Rarepunkmusic.com???

Anyone have any experience with them? I asked about buying some thrice, Death Cab ect. Very vauge and intermittent (1-3 days between vauge emails) replies such as "how much do I have to work with" and "they go for 100.00 ea whats your offer" Ect So I gave him recent ebay values for the opened vinyl and no replies..... Just a collector trying to get too much?

Thoughts? experences?

I've never been able to work out anything on his site, but i have bought from him on eBay and he was fantastic there. I think his wife flaked on a bunch of trades or something. So yeah my advice would be to NOT buy from the site.

http://myworld.ebay.com/huckys/ there is the eBay

I've had experience with him both on ebay and his website.

Through the website I had the same experience as you, a few days in between emails asking how much I was willing to spend. When I made him an offer I never heard back. I think hes just trying to rip some people off on some vinyl.

Ebay I've bought a few things. I think there are actually a few different ebay names that say to check out the website so I'm not really sure whats up with that. I bought the bouncing souls 20th anniversary retail set from them for like $25 ppd. No problems there.

lol that place is so sketch. i emailed them about some blink stuff a while ago and the guy responded quickly and everything and was really nice but in a really creepy way... needless to say i didn't buy anything.

You know you gotta be pretty creepy when it even comes out in your emails. This dude is like "Van with no windows and full of candy by the grammer school" creepy. Stay away...........

I tried buying something from him and he pulled the same "well how much are you working with" thing. I responded and he replied as if he didn't know what I was talking about. So I sent an email catching him up on what was going on and he told me he def had the records I was looking for and asked that I shoot him a straight price. I made an offer and never heard from him again.

I've tried to buy things from his site several times, and every time he just stopped responding. The most recent time, I was actually trying to sell him something that was on his want list, and he responded saying something like "I don't think we have any of those in at the moment." I tried to clarify that I had one, and wanted to sell it to him, and he didn't answer at all. Weird.

Just to confirm this creepy dude is nothing to do with Dr Strange who is 100 % reliable and been trading for over 15 years. Go to drstrangerecords.com and you'll see everything is genuine.

I checked that rarepunkmusic.com a while back and the prices were a joke - probably offers peanuts for the wanted stuff too.