attn: bmx riders

i have a fbm that i've had for a while. I haven't really paid attention to anything bmx in so long i'm out of the loop and by todays standards my bike is pretty heavy. i have been meaning to make a lightweight bike for street but haven't had the cash (too busy saving for guitar equipment)

Guest eriathomas

I've been thinking about getting back into bmx too, but it's been like 10 years since I touched a bike. The Fit completes look damn nice, so I'm tempted to get one.

Paul Components makes great BMX breaks.

Also, BMX riders: it would be awesome if you would stop destroying all the skateparks you had absolutely no part in getting built. I'm all about bikers and skaters getting along, but seriously, when was the last time you spent years trying to get a bike park built and a bunch of skaters came in a fucked everything up?

I'm just fucking with you. Smash everything for all I care.

well, the FIT bikes, from what i remember, had great components on it; 3pc cranks, mid bottom bracket, integrated headtube, pivotal seat, and other various little components.

But i was looking into the SUNDAY completes and they are pretty icredible. the SUNDAY Funday complete: comes with all the integrated sealed shit, twombolt 2pc cranks, vandero hubs with a cassette rear, pivotal seat, modulever brake lever. all this shit for around $700. pretty sweet. this is what i would get if i needed a new bike.

• 8 years later...