LEATHERFACE - Mush

Mush is the best start to finish 1990's punk album in my opinion. There isn't a stinker on that entire album and there are 15 tracks.

I disagree. Mush is a perfect 12 song album. The three bonus songs on the CD are nice, but to me I prefer the flow of the 12 songs. I always thought the CD was a little long and did not realize why until Neighbor traded me the LP a few years back. How's that for upitty opinionated trivia?!?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mush is the best start to finish 1990's punk album in my opinion. There isn't a stinker on that entire album and there are 15 tracks.

I disagree. Mush is a perfect 12 song album. The three bonus songs on the CD are nice, but to me I prefer the flow of the 12 songs. I always thought the CD was a little long and did not realize why until Neighbor traded me the LP a few years back. How's that for upitty opinionated trivia?!?

Right on. Dead Industrial Atmosphere is a perfect end to the album.

as I've never seen a physical copy of this on vinyl, I never would have known! trivia rules!

Despite my best efforts I've never owned this on vinyl so that damn cd is all I have. I have to believe you attempted to reissue it, it is sinful that this album has been so hard to come by. So I'll say we are pretty close in opinion. If that record ended at Track 12 it would still be amazing start to finish.

As to Dead Industrial - I love that song and the acoustic version on Frankie's 10" is amazing.

damn i never even noticed this. still ... i agree that of those 15 tracks there is not one bad one in the bunch and if the bonus tracks were tucked somewhere earlier in the record, it would still be perfect start to finish