PO: Margot & Nuclear - Buzzard

http://margotandthenuclearsoandsos.net/index2.html#

First 200 are on red!

Also, they have this package for $65:

We're offering a limited edition vinyl package (100 available) to celebrate the release of Buzzard. For $65 shipped in the Continental U.S., you get:

# 1 x Buzzard Double Red Vinyl record (200 total made) w/ mp3 code

# 1 x Buzzard t-shirt

# Digital Single of New York City Hotel Blues, and A Journalist Falls in Love with Death Row Inmate #16 B-side (delivered within 3 days of ordering)

# Birds/Bubbleprick Vinyl single

# Limited edition (100 made) hand-screened Buzzard print, signed by Richard Edwards, Tyler Watkins, and Erik Kang. Silk-screen on high grade Italian cardstock

I really don't care about the color, but it would be nice to get one I guess. I'm just glad the record is finally coming out. "The Dust..." isn't far behind, which is sooooo awesome. I can't think of a record I've listened to more since it came out.

Red is probably my favorite color to have vinyl on. Beyond that, it might as well just be black.

But yeah, hopefully they still have Dust for the Philadelphia show. I'd go to the one in Pittsburgh too but I miss the 21+ mark by a bit.

Buzzard will be awesome though, I certainly have high expectations :)

I ended up picking up just the vinyl format for $19.99, which didn't specify the color... only mentioned red in the vinyl bundle. I contacted Richard to clarify "first 200 on red" as perhaps it is the first 200 orders? He stated that Redeye is handling all the shipping of the pre-orders, and isn't completely sure.

I'm hoping that mine is on lovely red....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...