Pre-order / Test Pressing Contest- Maritime LP+7"

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

MARITIME Heresy & The Hotel Choir LIMITED, NUMBERED COLOR VINYL LP+7” gold/clear

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/fl-06?

I am really excited about this. We are working with Foreign Leisure to offer you the pre-order on the latest Maritime album. The LP contains the upcoming album, “Heresy & The Hotel Choir” and a 7″ containing 2 exclusive covers of Hot Chip and Snailhouse (these tracks are nowhere else). The record’s release date is October 2nd, 2 weeks before the CD release. The vinyl is colored, Gold LP and Clear 7″ and the vinyl is limited to a one-time pressing of 1,000 copies.

Now to the best part. One lucky pre-order will receive the test pressing for the Maritime “Heresy” LP and 7″. Due to the rad timing of this, we will just send the test pressings with your pre-order. Good luck!

hey virgil, i'm assuming it would be okay to pre-order this, combine it with my portugal the man pre-order, and then change the address for the shipping of both since i am actually moving october 1? just drop it all in an email over to you?

yes, just drop me an email or I will not remember. Thanks buddy.

Nice! Hey Virgil what's the street date on this?

I don't have the money in my account right now but I want to make sure I get one of these. I've never ordered without using a credit card. How does the Money Order option work?

just check out and select money order as your option, when you get money in, you can either call us or we can reopen checkout and you can pay by cards or paypal.

Nice! Hey Virgil what's the street date on this?

I don't have the money in my account right now but I want to make sure I get one of these. I've never ordered without using a credit card. How does the Money Order option work?

just check out and select money order as your option, when you get money in, you can either call us or we can reopen checkout and you can pay by cards or paypal.

Awesome, thanks man!

are these sold out already or something? i can't find it on the site.

We sold out of the first quantity I had posted, but I just upped my order with the distro and put more up on the site. There are plenty now. thanks.