AP Class of 2000

tim

I can back that list, its pretty damn accurate of what were the "big" records of that year. But if you're going to exclude bands because you covered them previously, then why are the Deftones on this list when you had them on the 1997 list?

Elliott is/was/always will be better than Appleseed Cast

I can back that list, its pretty damn accurate of what were the "big" records of that year. But if you're going to exclude bands because you covered them previously, then why are the Deftones on this list when you had them on the 1997 list?

I've doubled up on some bands if the record warrant it -- obviously Around The Fur was just as big for metal as White Pony was. Same reason we've done both the Get Up Kids' Four Minute Mile and Something To Write Home About. Same reason we'll eventually do Glassjaw's Worship And Tribute in 2003.

I've doubled up on some bands if the record warrant it -- obviously Around The Fur was just as big for metal as White Pony was. Same reason we've done both the Get Up Kids' Four Minute Mile and Something To Write Home About. Same reason we'll eventually do Glassjaw's Worship And Tribute in 2003.

Worship and Tribute came out in 2002. but that's ok if you leave it off because EYEWTKAS is better. i enjoy this article a lot every year. My memory is bad but wasn't The Faint in last year's? Man i Love The Faint

Veni Vidi Vicious by The Hives came out in 2000, and while it didn't really have any profound effect on all of music, it did on me and was the album that got me into punk rock. Plus it is a better album than everything on that list.