Stand-up comedy world record attempt

Wow. So a guy from my hometown is attempting to break the world record of continuous stand-up comedy. The record is at 38 hours and 6 minutes! At the time of writing this, he's been going for 22 hours. I'll be majorly impressed if he succeeds. Hell, I'm already impressed.

Not that you'll understand a word he's saying (though you can tune in and see how tired he looks :P), but there's a live broadcast at this address: http://live.vgtv.no/?eventId=18

The rules are that he gets a 5 minute break per hour (though he can save them up for longer breaks), that there's at least a 4 hour gap between repeating jokes, and that there at all times has to be minimum 10 audience members present.

He did it. New world record: 38 hours 14 minutes. Needless to say, he was absolutely exhausted when he finished.

I didn't get to see as much of it as I'd want to, but from what I saw, he was pretty funny. Not amazing, but pretty good. Some jokes made me laugh out loud, while some wasn't all that funny.