Suburban Home 15th Anniversary Beer Tour Details /

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Suburban Home 15th Anniversary Beer Tour Bus Spot Reservation - $20.00

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4709

While I still have a few more details to iron out, I have just booked the Charter Bus for Suburban Home Records 15th Annivesary Craft Beer Tour. While the folks at Colorado Charter Lines could not confirm that we will be getting the bus in the above photograph, the bus will look a lot like this. The bus seats 55 people and I am hoping that most of you will consider joining us. Due to the high expense of renting the bus, the cost of getting a seat on the bus will be $20 per person. I know, that is very pricey, but not only will you be safely driven to 4 breweries and 1 distillery, our friends at the Wynkoop will be supplying beers for all to drink during the beer tour.

Here is a breakdown of how things will be laid out:

Hangover Brunch at 10am (yes, I know that is early) at the Lobby

Great Divide Brewery

Wynkoop Brewery

Oskar Blues Brewery

Avery Brewery

Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey Distillery

I am still ironing out the times for each place and trying to get each brewery/distillery to give us a tour. I will warn everyone about a hundred times to please watch how much they drink. Especially you out of towners, drinking in Denver is a lot different than drinking in a town with little to no elevation. Being a mile high makes drinking have that much more of an affect on you. I really hope people don't get so drunk they are time traveling during our show that night.

Warnings aside, this is going to be an amazing day. We will be doing the tour from around noon to 6pm and I am working on having the Bus take folks back to the hotel that most of us are staying at. I think I will have Avery in boulder be our last stop so that some people can nap back to Denver. Expect final details soon, but please reserve your spot now. I would hate to see you miss out on such a great time.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you fucking shitting me?

You post this fucking YESTERDAY???

Motherfucker, take care of your fucking business and the people that put their fucking trust in you and clean up your fucking messes.

you don't get it tre! He's using this as a way to get some more funds! Like the vc for life and vc club! Got spend money to make money!