various download codes

4 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Yo, I post codes. Just because it's less than what you post doesn't make me any less of a contributor to the site. Sometimes I forget to hit an upvote, fucking sue me.

Or mention that a code was used.  Not even just talking about me.  You participate a lot in other threads.  This one should be no different.  

Just now, AllFuzzedOut said:

Or mention that a code was used.  Not even just talking about me.  You participate a lot in other threads.  This one should be no different.  

bandcamp codes can be good for 4-5 uses, why add useless clutter, like this petty argument is doing?

6 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

bandcamp codes can be good for 4-5 uses, why add useless clutter, like this petty argument is doing?

Putting lurkers on blast hun.  Also, you got like $30 of free downloads on here in the last few days and you can't afford a lousy upvote or thank you.  For shame.  Also I realize now you aren't mad I said something.  You are mad you got called out.  

Edited by AllFuzzedOut
To be passive aggressive.

On 6/21/2016 at 1:55 PM, youthoftoday said:

Un Blonde - Good Will Come To You

qphu-79a7 or d4hk-yqut

bandcamp.com/yum

On 6/22/2016 at 4:38 PM, skidroje said:

Deafheaven
http://deafheavens.bandcamp.com/yum
XMLE-CFXT

On 6/21/2016 at 1:55 PM, youthoftoday said:

Un Blonde - Good Will Come To You

qphu-79a7 or d4hk-yqut

bandcamp.com/yum

grabbed one each of these, sorry it was in passing and forgot to do something

I get what AllFuzzedOut is saying. He posts a lot of codes and on bandcamp it is the same few users that use the codes (myself included) but I do post some up and try to give as many greens as possible. James does post a few codes but I don't know about the other users that he called out. I also don't look to grab every album and try to sample them before I grab them.

10 hours ago, AllFuzzedOut said:

So, I'm about to go into dickhead mode for a minute here.  I'm not sure if people here are aware of Bandcamp's fan pages.  If you redeem a code or purchase something on Bandcamp while logged in, it creates a personalized "fan page" of all this stuff.  So, I was looking at my bandcamp collection last night, and it suggested I connect with a few users who had similar items in the collection as me.  When I started looking these other accounts, I realized that it was showing me people who added bandcamp codes that I posted in this thread in the past week (as well as codes that others have posted.)  

On bandcamp, those people are: 

Brian O'Neill/Aprerock

Alex Lopes

James Brooks

Anthony Raucci

Ryan Linderman/Quadropus

Barrett Steward

Since no one left green reputation, or gave a simple "thank you", or let us know the code was used for the Mac Demarco/Chris Cohen/Boulevards/Russian Circles/Dinner/Diamond Youth codes I posted this week, one of two things applies: at BEST, they are a crappy member of this community who cannot be bothered with things like reputation or gratitude, and at worst, they are shitty, lowly lurkers who just live a shitty life of taking without ever giving.  

Don't like your name on the list?  Participate.  Post codes.  Give rep.  Start an account.  Be a human being.  Then contact me and let me know, and I will remove you from the list.

For me, I always give rep when I take something, and by posting the over 400 codes that I have since I joined here was to show my appreciation.  But I also don't like feeling used or intentional mistreated.  So I won't be posting codes for a while (have about 300 left, including about 30 I was gonna post later tonight.)  And when I do post again, it will be PM only.  (Sorry if you think this is all shitty/bitchy, but fair is fair.)

Dude, I have posted a ton of codes in the past few weeks.

I agree that upvotes are a good nod and everyone should do it more, but it's not like I'm not contributing here.

I haven't posted a reply to every single code I've used, but it's not like I never have.

Here are some codes, take them, or don't. Don't thank me, don't leave "rep" because I don't care. It is irrelevant.

Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow: vhh4-ef89

relapserecords.bandcamp.com/yum

Casket Girls - The Night Machines: 5usv-54h4

graveface.bandcamp.com/yum

Lees of Memory - All Powerful You: 3aq4-3unh

bandcamp.com/yum

Sorority Noise - Joy, Departed: dz2w-v7a7

bandcamp.com/yum

Beach Slang - The things we do...: 88zrq4ab2bu76zwh

polyvinylrecords.com/iheartvinyl

Local H - Hey, Killer: phgxm6966g

localh.com/downloads