various download codes

Dan Andriano In The Emergency Room - Party Adjacent

http://www.asianmanrecords.com/downloads/party

DAPA-9YE0-Z5Z6-VBAY

Hey lurker PM me your email so I can get this too!   Download ‘Party Adjacent’ by Dan Andriano in the Emergency Room Now!

dapa.jpg

Sorry, this download code has been used before with a different email address. You can download the release again, but you need to use the same email as you did the first time. If you can't remember, or are having any other problems, please send an email to [email protected] and we'll try to help you out.

I think the guitar leads are awesome but man, Davey's vocals feel really off at times.

This too. There are 2 songs that feel like the bass and drums are wayyyy too high in the mix too. It's like they were trying to make a couple dance songs or something, but they fell kind of flat.

Quick question for those with previous experience with The Mylene Sheath:

Do their records come with download codes?

I just recently ordered a couple Caspian records and plan on picking up the Sines repress next payday and I'd just like to know if I've got to pick up digital copies to listen on the go. 

Thanks!  :)

Quick question for those with previous experience with The Mylene Sheath:

Do their records come with download codes?

I just recently ordered a couple Caspian records and plan on picking up the Sines repress next payday and I'd just like to know if I've got to pick up digital copies to listen on the go. 

Thanks!  :)

Someone gave me a code for the newest Caspian record, so I'd guess they do... or at least the newest album does