various download codes

Chris Koelle/Brad Rose split 7"

bandcamp.com/yum

dmqt-ek6j

this was a freebie, so no clue what it sounds like.  here is some copy from the bandcamp page:

One of the first appearances of Chris Koelle’s music, Chris is more widely known as a talented artist & illustrator but here he delights with a foray into the world of the banjo from his home base of Greenville, SC. On the flip side we have Brad Rose, head honcho over at Digitalis and the man behind all sorts of records out there (Charlatan, The North Sea, Altar Eagle, Ajilvsga, this list could go on and on….), who delivers from his Tulsa studio a chunk of his trademark sound. A strong juxtaposition against Mr. Koelle’s work. A strange and wonderful pairing.
credits
released June 22, 2014
tags

Citizen

"Everybody Is Going To Heaven" LP

bandcamp.com/yum

mfus-gg4s

(Just a reminder people, that as you enjoy RSD this weekend, to share your codes.  Not everyone will wind up with what they wanted, and maybe sharing the download codes on here will help soothe that burn.  I know I will post whatever I can.  So please share your riches with the board.  Thanks!)

PM me for the following codes:

Sam Prekop "S/T" LP

Courtney Barnett "Sometimes I Just Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit" LP

(Looking for codes for the following RSD stuff: Mac Demarco demos LP, Lush boxset, Appleseed Cast - Peregrine, and Xiu Xiu twin peaks LP.)

Mac Demarco Demos LP has no download code or I'd share it with you