Ever have a no delivery on an order?

dstrange

Yes it was an international package. I'm in Canada.

Canada Post probably stole your package once USPS sent it over! Oh gosh, dont even get me started on Canada POST! Once they told me packages from Canada (Toronto) to the USA (midwest) were traveling there by boat!!! Apparently they think all Canada to us shipments travel to the US by boat.

ShopRadioCast used to ship all packages via canada post until we relocated to Niagara Falls, ON/NY. And I think we had about 20 paypal disputes a week. The average international package would take 4-8 MONTHS!! NOT EVEN JOKING. Now we only ship Canadian Orders from within Canada using Canada post. They come with tracking numbers and are usually on time.

But to answer your question, in this situation yes we would have just sent you a new product, coughed up the expense or insured your package and received a refund that way.

I work in Niagara Falls, you should let me come over with some cash and browse(I'm nice and I don't smell bad), or at least place orders and do local pick up instead of paying for shipping.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canada Post probably stole your package once USPS sent it over! Oh gosh, dont even get me started on Canada POST! Once they told me packages from Canada (Toronto) to the USA (midwest) were traveling there by boat!!! Apparently they think all Canada to us shipments travel to the US by boat.

ShopRadioCast used to ship all packages via canada post until we relocated to Niagara Falls, ON/NY. And I think we had about 20 paypal disputes a week. The average international package would take 4-8 MONTHS!! NOT EVEN JOKING. Now we only ship Canadian Orders from within Canada using Canada post. They come with tracking numbers and are usually on time.

But to answer your question, in this situation yes we would have just sent you a new product, coughed up the expense or insured your package and received a refund that way.

I work in Niagara Falls, you should let me come over with some cash and browse(I'm nice and I don't smell bad), or at least place orders and do local pick up instead of paying for shipping.

You can definitely do that! Email me

[email protected]

Canada Post remains full of shit even within Canada. I just tracked a package you guys sent me two weeks ago and it was delivered to a random other city 40 km south of here. Whoever it was delivered to (postal codes in the city look nothing like mine, although there is a similar street name) wasn't home, so now it has to sit in that post office for ten days until it is sent back to you guys.

I opened a dispute on the Canada Post website since I know from working at one of the major cell phone providers that Canada Post customer service over the phone is abysmal. The whole thing blows goats and I know it's because some idiot postman wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Can you email me the order you are referring to??!! That is ridiculous. I want to look into this as well and see what I can do.

I had an issue with a VC order. A couple of weeks after I placed the order I got shipping info. After waiting for a month I e-mailed with no reply. A few weeks later I e-mailed again with no reply. About a month after I e-mailed again and got a reply two weeks later. Then my order showed up like 4 days later. All in all, I got like 3 extra lps, 3 extra 7"s, 3 extra shirts, and like 30 more CDs than I thought I would get. So...I would say it was worth waiting for.

i ord the stegasaur 7 inch from seafoam to and josh said he would send it...but i think hes walked away from the mess at his lable.xtruex records i ord from them once but nathan sends everything surface so it took 5 months to show up so maybe thats whats going on with your rape revenge records,ord the on red vinyl lp from powered records but the guy who runs it give up so ripped everyone off,moosejaw connected with thinkfastrecords i think he did intern duties emailed thinkfasts vast mailing list with pre orders for the drop anchor 7 inch but then the kid who run it gave up on it so we lost out.(still after a copy of that)ampere/das oath lp from vinyl junkiedistro ord this with a shitload of 7 inches paid $70 in post when i got the 7 inches seperate they were squeezed into two second hand ups mailers that both arrived beat up and torn totaling $26 and the most expensive record the ampere lp never showed up and on top of that one record had a sticker stuck to the grooves two records were missing from the 7 inches i ord and titus put in two records by mistake integrity and north lincoin that added up to $30 that id saved for my next order and he wouldent refund the difference so that was a fucking letdown.i sent a dtn fan my own personal tour edition copy that got returned to me twice.despite paying extra to have it signed for on arrival.and a few items that cost a bomb to send to germany and italy have gone missing.theres my bit.

Has anyone had any problems with Fail Safe Records? I ordered a bunch of Anchor Arms stuff on June 25th, and contacted them when it hadn't arrived after around six weeks. They said they'd get a new package out ASAP, and that they often got "return to sender" packages back after shipping them out, which is weird because I've never had that issue from any other label. Anyway, it's been over a month now and I haven't received the replacement package either...

had large amounts of stuff missing from orders, offered credit as comp. (dr. strange records)

paid extra for priority shipping, only to have it sent media. store credit. (dr. strange records)

sent the wrong color of the record i paid for. store credit. (dr. strange records)

had a few things missing from an order, eventually received it or was refunded. (VC)

been flat-out ripped off, no record ever sent to begin with. (crime mailorder, ironic name)

been ripped off by a label owner, separate from their projects. (deer head tapes)

never received confirmation for something that never ended up arriving.

had large amounts of stuff missing from orders, offered credit as comp. (dr. strange records)

paid extra for priority shipping, only to have it sent media. store credit. (dr. strange records)

sent the wrong color of the record i paid for. store credit. (dr. strange records)

Hahaha fuck Dr. Strange. I ordered something like seven 7's from him 15 years ago and it stated in his mail order catalog that if you bought so many records that he would not charge shipping or something. The bastard charged me for priority shipping and took a couple of the seven inches out of my order to pay s/h.

When I wrote him back he replied and asked me not to order from him again.

Hahaha fuck Dr. Strange. I ordered something like seven 7's from him 15 years ago and it stated in his mail order catalog that if you bought so many records that he would not charge shipping or something. The bastard charged me for priority shipping and took a couple of the seven inches out of my order to pay s/h.

When I wrote him back he replied and asked me not to order from him again.

I once placed like a $90 order with him 11 or 12 years ago for something like 15 records and CDs when they mailed out catalogs and all but like 3 things were available, and he sent me an email asking which catalog I'd ordered out of...and said the one you just mailed me...so they ended up mailing a check refund back to me for the difference...i aslo called him out on their old slogan that went something like "if it's out there, we've got it" when they obviously didn't have all of the things I'd ordered and sent a list of random things I was looking for for a possible easier fix to the order...to which they did not have either.

I...i aslo called him out on their old slogan that went something like "if it's out there, we've got it" when they obviously didn't have all of the things I'd ordered and sent a list of random things I was looking for for a possible easier fix to the order...to which they did not have either.

I kind of remember him having a slogan like that of some sort. All my friends that ordered from him back in the day had bad experiences but he prided himself so much on how great his mail order was and it was weak.

I ordered the Wintersleep vinyl directly from the bands store back in july... 3 weeks later i received their previous album... obviously an error on their behalf... as the same thing happened to my friend... this must've cost them a fortune if they sent everybody the wrong album ... anyway..... i emailed them about this issue, and they replied that they would sent out the correct vinyl right away... now we are in september... i emailed them a week ago.. saying it had not arrived yet.... and they replied that it had been sent out back in july sometime when i first contacted them about receiving the wrong vinyl....... so i thought i'd wait a little longer to see if it suddenly would arrive almost 6 weeks after it supposedly was sent out... so 4 days after they sent me a new mail "we have now sent your vinyl" ... ahahha wtf???

well well, glad i finally get my hands on it (hopefully, it still has to arrive)

my last Cavity Records order (Adai/Year Of No Light) is in limbo via USPS. dan said he'd send me a new package and if the old one does come just keep them and give them to a friend. I do believe this one was mailed, Cavity seems very reputable and my Giants record came no problem.

I also got shafted on Loma Prieta - Dark Mountain from Discos Huelgas. he has been answering my emails and said even though the store was sold out he had a copy to send me. now I'll hope it comes this time. he said he was on tour and had someone handling orders and they must have dropped the ball. my Life/Less record came in a thin, bent ass mailer. record jacket is pretty wrecked but whatever.

I ordered a Gosling (ex-Loudermilk) 7" off their myspace randomly and got nothing after a month. I emailed the paypal seller and he sent me an email apologizing for the delay as he hadn't gotten an order for one in FOREVER, he'd get it out right away. wait another month and email, no response and now past the 45 day bullshit paypal timeframe. just refund the money if you don't want to mail it. stupid.

ordered a shirt from Ghostride (ex-Tinfed/Will Haven) and it never came. emailed, got responses from the singer who I had met and even talked to in the past at old bands shows. nothing, kept emailing. same "sorry, we'll get it out right away" emails. nothing. started calling them out on their message board and got another email response but still no shirt. then just got ignored in the end.

sent $20 to Thom from Loudside for a damn Misery Loves Co. LP in the 90s. he never sent it, blamed moving to CA and not having it with him yet. said he'd mail it as soon as he could. nothing. called him out on the Loudside mailing list/email thing, got banned for a while. met him in person when I lived in CA outside a show promoting and gave him hell. all he said was "you're lucky I'm holding these flyers, I'd knock you out" or some stupid shit. punk ass. I love when people just can't own up to their mistakes. I just want the damn record, I've never seen it anywere to this day.

my last Cavity Records order (Adai/Year Of No Light) is in limbo via USPS. dan said he'd send me a new package and if the old one does come just keep them and give them to a friend. I do believe this one was mailed, Cavity seems very reputable and my Giants record came no problem.

I know this is played out but I just wanted to say that Cavity Records are beyond "solid dudes" seriously.

I'm wearing my Dr.Strange shirt as I read this. Had a couple problems with orders that he refunded with a smile and free stuff. Bill is a good dude.

i wear my rhythm collision shirt pretty frequently, and it has the strange logo on the back. i try to ignore the fact that i am advertising that POS label...

So now I'm in the same boat as some of you not getting records from an order. I haven't received anything from my Fat Wreck order from two weeks ago, Kings Road never sent me a confirmation email about an order a week ago and now Lifeline Records from over a week ago.

I've contacted all three... here's to good outcomes.