highest payments for one record that you ever do !

I paid $75 for the Alkaline Trio - Sundials 7" years and years ago, but it arrived broken and I got my money back and have the shards of vinyl of the record.

I paid a little over $100 for my second copy of Lucero's Attic Tapes LP a while back and only grabbed it due it being in better shape the original I bought from the band years ago (it was in a van and got a tiny bit dinged up) and the fact that a kid I know was going to give me $200 for my old copy....so now I have 2.

I paid $50 shipped for the Rookie Lot/Yearly Split 7" a few minutes ago on ebay.

That's a pretty good deal, I've seen it go close to $100 before

I remember the first time I saw Brand New was in Baltimore in the Fall of 2001 right before your favorite weapon came out and they were selling The Rookie Lot/Yearly Split 7" for a buck and for some reason I was like "nah"... biggest mistake I ever made

i paid $100 for JSBX Reverse Willie Horton a long time ago. Now they barely go for $45. And I sold a white copy of the Screeching Weasel Ramones for $100 and bought the tour pressing for $100.

I've sold a bunch for obscene amounts of money, which was awesome when I had to liquidate 90% of my collection when I was out of work. I sold the RFTC CutnPlay 12" on blue for $300, and I think the NOFX Decline on clear went for $350 or so. Some of them were hard to part w/, but if someone wants to drop that much on a record, they can have it and I'll take their money. Oh, someone paid like $220 for The Anniversary Sub Pop Single, and I've still never figured out why, they never went for more than $80 before or since.

I think the only record I'd pay more than 100 bucks for now is that face to face 1st pressing.

That's a pretty good deal, I've seen it go close to $100 before

I remember the first time I saw Brand New was in Baltimore in the Fall of 2001 right before your favorite weapon came out and they were selling The Rookie Lot/Yearly Split 7" for a buck and for some reason I was like "nah"... biggest mistake I ever made

Seconded on all accounts. I had two opportunities to pick that up at shows in mid-2001 and passed both times. [slaps forehead]

I did buy Brand New's CD-R demo, though, and whenever I need to put my kids through college, that'll be the first thing on eBay. I figure it'll get me a good semester's worth.

Seconded on all accounts. I had two opportunities to pick that up at shows in mid-2001 and passed both times. [slaps forehead]

I did buy Brand New's CD-R demo, though, and whenever I need to put my kids through college, that'll be the first thing on eBay. I figure it'll get me a good semester's worth.

what songs are on the demo

what songs are on the demo

Logan To Government Center, Magazines, Secondary and Last Chance To Lose Your Keys.

Even worse, I bought that cdr demo at the show, and lent it to a friend and never got it back