In a strip clun for the first time in my life

I used to go all the time one summer when I was 16, luckily they never ID'd. I've been maybe a handful of times since then. I've only had a few occasions that were no good, but for the most part I have fun. I would never go alone though, that just seems weird. We always go in a group, drink some beers before hand and your good to go!

you just have to go in there and have fun with it. i dont know, i have been to the clairmont lounge many times (for any of you in the know) and had a blast every time. other than that i have been to two other clubs. one we were in the vip section the whole time through some baller friends. nothing dirty went on that doesnt go on if you are regular patron sitting around drinking, just girls dancing. we just had girls around us at all times. the other time we went to a club i was super uncomfortable. it was a seedy part of town and i felt like some "taken" type shit was going on in that place. it was a bachelor party and our limo driver said our time was up. i was the only one who left with him (other than a drunk friend who passed out many hours earlier) to get a ride home. i hung out of the roof, drunk and with a tie screaming "come and get it bitches!" at the top of my lungs throughout the streets of atlanta on a friday night. needless to say i had fun.

strip clubs are fun.

Strip clubs are always a good time. Most certainly a waste of money, but I still always have a blast whenever I go. It's been a few years now since I've gone to one though.

Strip clubs in PA are not allowed to serve alcohol, so you at least don't get gouged on the drinks. If it is an all nude club, then it's BYOB. I believe topless only clubs are still allowed to serve.

Strip clubs are always a good time. Most certainly a waste of money, but I still always have a blast whenever I go. It's been a few years now since I've gone to one though.

Strip clubs in PA are not allowed to serve alcohol, so you at least don't get gouged on the drinks. If it is an all nude club, then it's BYOB. I believe topless only clubs are still allowed to serve.

Yea same rules here in NY. Topless can serve alcohol, fully nude does not serve booze. If your going to a strip club, why bother going to a topless one, so pick up some beer and drink it in the parking lot.

At least you don't have to go down on strippers.

That brings back on bad memory from about 9 years ago, I was at this super shady one and this lady kept following me around pretty much begging for a VIP, but she was nasty so I just kept denying her. I got a little close to her at the stage and got this sudden whiff of chicken noodle soup. Yea, it was weird. I just got up and went to the booths in the back. It totally grossed me out, at least there was no physical contact. I'm gonna go hurl now...

Well one time the stripper stuck her head under my shirt, motorboated me, and bit my ear. All stageside. I don't know why I expected less from a chick with a double clit piercing that glowed in the dark. Meth is a helluva drug, I guess.

It could be a crackhead! -- who got 'hold of the wrooong stuff!