any anime nerds?

Bought the Attack on Titan blu-ray/DVD combo pack today! I decided against the "collectors edition" when I realized it wasn't worth an extra $30 or so for an art book.

I'm seriously so damn excited to have this. It'll be a whole new experience seeing it on blu-ray and in English compared to the original Japanese version (which I already love). I'm gonna make my girlfriend sit down and watch it with me. I told her it was very "Game Of Thrones" like, so I think that sold her.

I definitely will! I know Toonami started showing the English episodes at the beginning of May, but I held off on watching cause I wanted to marathon it as much as I could, much like I did with the Japanese version. I know watching it again is going to make me want new episodes even more!

Speaking of, anyone hear anything about when the next "season" starts?

I could get into a new series, anyone have any recommendations? Favorites are Death Note and FMA-Brotherhood. Just finished Attack on Titan and loved it.

Deadman Wonderland is really cool. Not sure if you want to even start it though because it got cancelled like... Right in the middle of it, so everything is pretty much left open. Still really enjoyable for the time it's on.

I also really liked Basilisk..

this is my upcoming list to watch in no particular order.  currently about to finish season 1 of yu yu hakusho, which has exceeded my expectations cause i was skeptical at first

kill la kill

FLCL

ghost hunt

black butler

soul eater

kenichi

neon genesis evangelion

tonori no seki kun

sailor moon

clannad

FLCL is one of the craziest things, Soul Eater is pretty cool but just lost interest after a few episodes. Again Clannad is my bae. It's #3 on MAL for a reason. Also if any of you watch ALOT of anime: Set up an account at http://MyAnimeList.Net it's basically a Deadformat for anime, and is really useful and nice site to keep track of watched/watching/completed anime and gives you cool stats. (Apparently I watched 10 full days of anime in a 3 month period). It also has a forum for each series/reviews and shows what OVAs and sequels are out.

Man, Anohana fucked me up too. Need to get the  bluray. As far as if Grave Of Fireflies is more tear jerking than Clannad, I wouldn't be able to give a quick answer. They're both heart crushing on their own merits, but I guess it may be one of those things where it depends on what you perceive is sad. 

That said, have any of you finished a series and felt that void of disappointment on there being nothing else to watch from said series?