any anime nerds?

• 4 months later...

I watched all three Berserk movies today / last night.  The first was in Netflix and only an hour+ so I figured it'd be good to watch before bed.  I ended up watching the second last night on kissanime and the third today.

I had never heard of it or the original anime, and now I'm intrigued.  I liked it but I'm kinda confused and wanna watch more.

I watched all three Berserk movies today / last night.  The first was in Netflix and only an hour+ so I figured it'd be good to watch before bed.  I ended up watching the second last night on kissanime and the third today.

I had never heard of it or the original anime, and now I'm intrigued.  I liked it but I'm kinda confused and wanna watch more.

i recommend the manga. you can read it online for free. just fyi, it's still in progress so there's not a tidy ending. the anime ends abruptly.

So I guess the final episode of this show is postponed indefinitely, so I'm going to stop until they announce they are finishing it. I hate not knowing an ending. Code Geass took like 4 months to release the final episode, it was annoying.

Just now seeing this and I'm 50 shades of down to see anything with Bebop influence but the nonexistent ending is a bummer. Since it's been 5 months was an ending ever released? I have a god awful habit of binge watching anime and god knows I'll get to the end (or not end?) in no time so it'd be nice if it's out haha.

Love me some sad and graphic stuff though :).

You should check out the other show Rez is always recommending, not DxD, but the other one whose name escapes me right now. I'm sure he'll be along soon to say.

You should check out the other show Rez is always recommending, not DxD, but the other one whose name escapes me right now. I'm sure he'll be along soon to say.

Is DxD on Funimation? I looked for it on Crunchyroll last night but couldn't find it. Didn't think about Funimation at the time though.

Also, yeah. Remind him/me of that other show please, Rez.

Mirai Nikki

Is DxD on Funimation? I looked for it on Crunchyroll last night but couldn't find it. Didn't think about Funimation at the time though.

I don't remember, I torrented it. The one sho the dub is actually better. It takes a few episodes to establish the story, but when it is set up its pretty good.

Mirai Nikki. It just popped into my head (by that I mean I did a search).

does anyone have any recommendations similar to Welcome to the NHK? one of my fav shows because of the psychology and realism it deals with, into stuff like that

Don't have any suggestions but my god NHK is so good.

I'd love something similar too.

Also rewatching all of Initial D currently.

Let me know what you think about both of them <3

Watched the first episode of DxD earlier. It was alright. Definitely laughed a few times. I'm not sure if I wasn't really in the mood for it though or what, but I'm not sure if I'll keep watching right away.

Couldn't find that other show on Crunchyroll or Funimation though.

I did also watch the first episode of Beelzebub and that was fucking hilarious.