any anime nerds?

Has anybody watched ERASED yet? The first season (not sure if there will be more or if it's just a quick series) just wrapped up recently so I'm spending the night binge watching it...

And I have to say, it's amazing.

planning to watch it soon, but I heard the ending is dumb since they changed it from the source material.

planning to watch it soon, but I heard the ending is dumb since they changed it from the source material.

I can't really say as I've not heard of the series until now and am not familiar with the source material... but I can definitely say it did not end the way I was expecting it to, although I don't think that's a bad thing. I actually really liked the ending.

Steins;Gate's anime ending wasn't my favorite. If it ended two episodes earlier

where Okarin would have been left choosing which of the girls lives

I think it would have been the best written anime ever, but the actual ending felt a bit Deus Ex Machina'd. I bought the VN hoping the choices make a difference.

there's technically 2 different endings, one leads into the OVA then the movie, and the other leads to the sequal which is releasing either this year or next. I personally enjoyed both.

I watched the first episode of Erased today. I'm not sure I can watch anymore though. I have noticed as I get older, I can't watch stuff with abductions, and children potentially getting murdered. It bothers the fuck out of me.

I watched the first episode of Erased today. I'm not sure I can watch anymore though. I have noticed as I get older, I can't watch stuff with abductions, and children potentially getting murdered. It bothers the fuck out of me.

What were you just watching this is in reference to? Most of my watch time as of late has been older stuff and dumb ecchi comedy type shows.

What were you just watching this is in reference to? Most of my watch time as of late has been older stuff and dumb ecchi comedy type shows.

I have a TON of old manga (prob 100+ books). Would it be worth while to catalog them and sell them on here? Would any of yall be interested? Let me know (sending me a message would be preferred). Some of the manga would include D. Gray man, MAR, Black Cat, Soul Eater, Beat, etc.

I have a TON of old manga (prob 100+ books). Would it be worth while to catalog them and sell them on here? Would any of yall be interested? Let me know (sending me a message would be preferred). Some of the manga would include D. Gray man, MAR, Black Cat, Soul Eater, Beat, etc.

Especially interested if you have any stuff on Tokyopop that was never printed otherwise. Mirai Nikki?

As promised, my Manga list. All is for sale and the volume numbers I have is next to each (stars indicate missing but can be found):

.hack//link 1-2

.hack//g.u.+ 1-5

.hack//legend of the twilight collection (1-3)

Beet the vandel buster 1-9

Bichi 1-4

Black cat 1-20

Blue Exorcist 1-5

Claymore 1-4

D. Gray-man 1-19

Darker than black

Dragon eye 1-3

Hellsing 1

Legendz 1

Marchen Awakens Romance 1-15* (missing 13)

Maximum ride 1-3

Nora the last chronicle of develdom 1-8

Nura rise of the yokai clan 1

Psyren 1-2

Ral grad 1-4

Rave Master 1-9

Soul Eater (I have 6-7, but i think my gf has 1-5)

The prince of tennis 1-4

Tegami Bachi 1-2

Waqwaq 1-3

Whistle 1

Zach Bell 2

Zombie Loan 1-3 *

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...