Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Finally got around to watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and it's got me listening to a lot more Yes than I did before. How is that song so good?

 

8 hours ago, Team Avatar said:

I just started watching Jojo's too! I'm loving all the music.

 

 

Funny enough, I just finally finished the whole series (so far) a few weeks ago.  Quickly became one of my favorites of all-time.  Everything about it is just perfect.

 

You guys have a favorite “season” yet?  Pretty damn hard choice, but if I had to choose, I’d say “Diamond is Unbreakable.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

  • Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plowed through FMA:Brotherhood in like 5 days. soooo goooooooood!!!

also finished kill la kill.  fuck that was sweet

I just started Another cause I like what you wrote about it haha.  Sounds awesome to me.  First episode was really eerie.  i'm glad that watchcartoononline has a high quality english dub.   also sta

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, swisherprice said:

Reviving this thread to ask if anyone else is currently watching To Your Eternity this season?

It's from the same mangaka of A Silent Voice.

I'm fighting the urge to start reading it, but it's definitely one of my favorites this season.

 


Not yet!  I plan on it though.  Hikaru Utada doing the OP alone has me sold.

 

Currently I’m slowly watching through Kaiji and staying caught up on One Piece and My Hero though.  I’m almost 2 weeks behind on OP and MH though.

 

Also really need to catch up with Boruto and Black Clover.  I’m slacking big time with those.

Edited by Rip
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Recently watched Demon Slayer and ended up binging the entire manga series in like 3 days. Pretty great.

I've seen Season 1 of the anime and recently the movie.

Since the manga is finished I'm definitely tempted to read it, but with how popular the series is I would be shocked if it's not animated to completion.

I know Season 2 starts later this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rip said:


Not yet!  I plan on it though.  Hikaru Utada doing the OP alone has me sold.

 

 

 

Currently I’m slowly watching through Kaiji and staying caught up on One Piece and My Hero though.  I’m almost 2 weeks behind on OP and MH though.

 

 

 

Also really need to catch up with Boruto and Black Clover.  I’m slacking big time with those.

Kaiji is on my watchlist.

I still haven't started the newest season of My Hero.

The shows I'm keeping up with are: To Your Eternity, Fruits Basket, Higehiro, I've Been Killing Slimes For 300 Years, Nagatoro, So I'm A Spider, and just binged what's available for 86.

I still need to start watching Vivy though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, swisherprice said:

Kaiji is on my watchlist.

I still haven't started the newest season of My Hero.

The shows I'm keeping up with are: To Your Eternity, Fruits Basket, Higehiro, I've Been Killing Slimes For 300 Years, Nagatoro, So I'm A Spider, and just binged what's available for 86.

I still need to start watching Vivy though.


Nice.  Kaiji is really good so far.  I picked up the complete series on blu-ray that Sentai just released.  Crazy it never got an English dub.  I’m also super excited for TigerLab to put out the OST.  It’s fantastic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, swisherprice said:

I've seen Season 1 of the anime and recently the movie.

Since the manga is finished I'm definitely tempted to read it, but with how popular the series is I would be shocked if it's not animated to completion.

I know Season 2 starts later this year.

I didn't know if I could wait for 3 or 4 seasons to finish. I'll still probably watch the anime too because I loved the animation choices they made.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I didn't know if I could wait for 3 or 4 seasons to finish. I'll still probably watch the anime too because I loved the animation choices they made.


I think I’m gonna read it once I get this bad boy in 👀https://www.rightstufanime.com/Demon-Slayer-Kimetsu-no-Yaiba-Manga-Box-Set

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Rip said:


I think I’m gonna read it once I get this bad boy in 👀https://www.rightstufanime.com/Demon-Slayer-Kimetsu-no-Yaiba-Manga-Box-Set

I really shouldn't buy more manga, I need to finish the Manga and LN's that I currently have.

But I'm glad to know a box set is available if I decide to get Demon Slayer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, swisherprice said:

I really shouldn't buy more manga, I need to finish the Manga and LN's that I currently have.

But I'm glad to know a box set is available if I decide to get Demon Slayer.


I’ve been buying a bunch recently.  Caught up on all the deluxe Berserk collections so far and I’m working on getting the rest of the AoT “colossal editions.”  Also grabbed the Akira 35th anniversary box set and the Tokyo Ghoul complete box set.  I need to get the Tokyo Ghoul RE set now though  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website