Pre-order announced: I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch In

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I received the test pressings for I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch In the House's "The Sounds of Dying" right before the Suburban Home Anniversary weekend. I spent a little time before the weekend with them, but I have been listening to them all week and they sound completely rocking. The big bummer about this is that I brought 5 test pressings for the members of ICLASOBITH to give to them while they were in Denver, but I left them in my car and on that next day, the sun did quite a number to them and those 5 test pressings are now warped beyond recognition. Luckily I have more to send them, but man, what a bummer.

So the test pressings are approved, the jackets are printed, and all they are waiting for are the inserts, and I have set a date for the pre-order for Tuesday, September 21st. I don't have a set time, but more than likely it will be in the A.M. (MST).

The pressing info is as follows:

150 on Whiskey Coke Colored Vinyl (Transparent Brown)

350 on White vinyl

Future represses will be on black vinyl. The LP will come with a download coupon.

There will be a test pressing contest where one lucky pre-orderer will receive a test pressing of "The Sounds of Dying". And the test pressing will be in proper shape. I expect the vinyl for this to arrive around the middle of October.

If you have never seen these guys play, oh man, they bring it live. They just played Suburban Home's 15th anniversary party and they blew people away. If you haven't listened to their album, you should give it a listen with the streaming player on the VC blog or on our bandcamp page.

ordered, now what's the deal with this instant download, am I supposed to get it right away?

you should be able to click your order detailsand download the record. If you have problems, email me. thanks.