Blink182-TakeOffYourPants&Jacket LP @ Hot Topic

travis

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised no one has established the difference between sharing an opinion and trolling.

I to, would like to know the difference as well.

I know that was somehow meant as a stab at me, but I was always under the impression that trolling was someone who doesn't post, but just kind of watches? I seriously have no idea what the deffinition of "trolling is". I'm bad at the internet, and old.

Also I am suprised that more people don't know the difference between tongue in cheek jabbing, and being serious.

Lighten up kemosabe

Surprised no one has established the difference between sharing an opinion and trolling.

I know that was somehow meant as a stab at me, but I was always under the impression that trolling was someone who doesn't post, but just kind of watches? I seriously have no idea what the deffinition of "trolling is". I'm bad at the internet, and old.

Also I am suprised that more people don't know the difference between tongue in cheek jabbing, and being serious.

Lighten up kemosabe

Probably something to do with this thread saying "Blink182" and then you coming in here saying they suck.

I think that's trolling.

I can't tell anymore.

For what it's worth, Jailhouse, I think the definition of trolling varies from person to person. To me, it encompasses a comment [usually of the tasteless variety] made solely to instigate or fuel debate. I'm all for debating, so long as it's kept mildly intellectual and civil. I'm also well aware that's asking a lot for an internet forum. "Am I the only one who thinks Blink-182 is overrated? It wouldn't surprise me if they pressed a Sum 41 release, next" just works better. I'd personally take such a post much more serious, for what it's worth.

Tongue-in-cheek jabbing or otherwise, it doesn't really matter. My comment wasn't meant to be taken any more seriously than yours.

Lighten up kemosabe

You already used that excuse once before. You're having a bad day (maybe one of your friends' band got into a car crash or maybe one of your friend's died or maybe you're just pissed off that nobody is interested in the shitty bands you're releasing) and you chose to vent by posting that you think Blink 182 suck when you could have easily ignored the thread and did something positive instead of being a straight-up fucktard.

• 4 weeks later...
Its obviously going to be another 10th year anniversary pressing. Original was out in 2001 so it was on the cards to be released in 2011.

RJ said he was working on some things for it right now and wanted to get everything sorted out before he gave us the details. i'm assuming he's probably trying to do something with the bonus tracks.