CONVERGE "You Fail Me" & No Heroes" Represses

jbannon

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will there be a pre order of this?

According to Facebook, no pre-order. Which means they will have them in stock the day they are posted, and in the past, they started shipping the same day. But since this is converge, and they are probably pressing 2,500 of each, it may take them a week to get all the orders out. But yeah, no pre-order.

Deathwish Inc.: Postponing Juan's record-buying moratorium since always.

;)

Same over here. I've gone a good while without buying anything because of school, but this is just too good to pass up. I'll never forgive myself for missing out on the silkscreened OGs of You Fail Me, so this is perfect. I can't wait to listen to these. Definitely ordering both.

Thanks to everyone for the support.

A few quick answers:

We love keeping prices as affordable as possible.

"YFM" and "No Heroes" are NOT reissues, but repressings. Big difference there.

"Jane" copies are remaining from the first press that we are soon releasing to the public.

Keep an eye on the DW site. Awesome things keep happening on a daily basis.

As for some of the other questions, many answers are already in the item descriptions, in lines and between them.

Thanks again.

-J.

highly doubtful merchnow/EVR will have anything to do with this in consideration of the fact that EVR never released either of these albums (whereas jane doe, they did). kingsroad and epitaph are the same thing, as well.

Kings Road had an exclusive version of Jane Doe, as did MerchNow. Is it really a stretch that they'd also have exclusive variants of You Fail Me and No Heroes?

highly doubtful merchnow/EVR will have anything to do with this in consideration of the fact that EVR never released either of these albums (whereas jane doe, they did). kingsroad and epitaph are the same thing, as well.

Kings Road had an exclusive version of Jane Doe, as did MerchNow. Is it really a stretch that they'd also have exclusive variants of You Fail Me and No Heroes?

kingsroad - no, not totally. merchnow - yes, id be surprised. but to be clear, kingsroad only had the copies of jane doe that they did because they werent ready in time for their tour (ie not the real original intention of those copies).

EVR originally released jane doe on cd (and vinyl). their copies on green at merchnow were probably in exchange for the licensing rights to deathwish (or something to that effect). EVR had nothing to do with the release of no heroes or you fail me.

im not saying there wont be more than one color. im just saying its not typical for different colors to go to all of these places (ie. no copies of axe to fall went to merchnow and there was no specific color given to kingsroad -- though lesser rare variants that were already available from deathwish or from the band on tour were).