CONVERGE "You Fail Me" & No Heroes" Represses

jbannon

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be. I noticed that they put up the pressing info for the following represses: Hope Con, Doomriders, NRWS, Blacklisted but nothing for YFM and NH.

Makes me wonder about the possible variants out there right now that many know nothing about.

AAWWWWWWWWWW! YOU SAID THE V WORRRRDDDDD!

IM TELLING MOM!

V - A - R - I - A - N - T!

Alright so a few weeks ago I ordered the represses of YFM and NH, but the package I received didn't have NH. So I emailed them yadda yadda they sent me one and I got it today. I can now verify the existence of the white copies!

http://yfrog.com/c8lr2dj

This exact thing happened to me, got the white and an awesome huge no heroes patch. Thanks DW dudes! 8-)

I hope they never release the pressing info. that way this thread will live foreva!

No Heros

500 copies pressed on White Vinyl exclusive to the Epitaph online store. (from the kings road converge store)

and for You Fail Me

500 copies pressed on Gray Vinyl exclusive to the Epitaph online store, but also available through the Converge official webstore (also from the kings