Pedro The Lion entire Catalogue Repress

tokimedo

Anybody else missing the download card from Control?

I haven't gotten my copies yet, but I called Undertow a few days ago and they were super polite and really easy going. You could probably give them a call and let them know about your issue and my guess is they'll be very understanding and hook you up.

Also, to anyone else who felt like it took forever to receive shipping info from Undertow, when I spoke to them they said they had an issue with the prints coming back from Bazan after he signed them. Apparently he forgot to wrap them in bubble wrap when he sent them to the label and a bunch of them had really banged up corners and things of that nature. Because they didn't want to give fans shoddy merch, they ordered more prints, figured out which numbers were usable and which weren't, sent the new prints back to Bazan, had him re-sign them, and finally got them back in the mail this week.

Soooo, if you were wondering why it was taking so long, that'd prolly be why. Just thought I'd share the info for anyone who was curious.