Pedro The Lion entire Catalogue Repress

tokimedo

• 4 weeks later...

i wasn't calling you out, just saying, if you collect variants, this is even more exciting. the originals were not mastered for vinyl, they're just pressed straight from the cds. TW spent months remastering these specifically for vinyl. from what i hear, they're gonna sound amazing.

and no, the originals don't sound "that bad", they just don't sound exceptionally good. they sound as good as the cds. these will sound much better, which is why most of us listen to vinyl. :D

i wasn't calling you out, just saying, if you collect variants, this is even more exciting. the originals were not mastered for vinyl, they're just pressed straight from the cds. TW spent months remastering these specifically for vinyl. from what i hear, they're gonna sound amazing.

and no, the originals don't sound "that bad", they just don't sound exceptionally good. they sound as good as the cds. these will sound much better, which is why most of us listen to vinyl. :D

I know, I was just commenting on what you said.

Will probably get, listen to once, keep the extra swag, then sell them off.