Pedro The Lion entire Catalogue Repress

tokimedo

At the show, the merch table said that all of the new reissues are out of 2000, as well.

the sign was just referring to the EP. They pressed tons of control and quite a few Achilles and hard to find, and less of the other two but bob said those will stay in print a while if the demand was there. The EP is strictly limited to 2000.

Setlist tonight

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/david-bazan/2012/metro-chicago-il-13da9d5d.html

It was a real weird crowd. Someone heckled the first band and the drummer said to suck his dick. Someone said something David didn't like and he said he'll do it how he wants. Bummed we didn't get monarchs.

the sign was just referring to the EP. They pressed tons of control and quite a few Achilles and hard to find, and less of the other two but bob said those will stay in print a while if the demand was there. The EP is strictly limited to 2000.

Oh okay. I figured it was for the Pedro stuff because they didn't have the EP there.

Great show last night. The first band was garbage (in my opinion). In reference to the David heckling, someone'd asked him what his musical influences were, or something of the sort and he'd answered with 'his parents' and explained a little. Immediately after, someone yelled 'borrrrriiiiiiiiiing'. Weird vibes.

• 1 month later...

so... tooth and nail just posted a photo on instagram of the WHOLE ep, and 2 weeks ago they posted a photo of some test presses.

what are the chances that EP is getting repressed?!

tests

whole ep

That would be awesome! When I saw him in Denver on the Control tour someone asked if Whole would ever be repressed and he said no. He doesn't like anything from that record and would never want it to be pressed again. Then again, T&N is repressing a lot now. I hope they do.

• 2 months later...