Pedro The Lion entire Catalogue Repress

tokimedo

• 1 month later...

Looks like Achilles Heel is out on 9/21. Black and clear/black mix are available from Undertow.

https://undertowstore.com/collections/pedro-the-lion/products/achilles-heel-remastered-vinyl-reissue?variant=12115644711038

Curious to see what color the indie store exclusive will be (assuming there will be one). Translucent blue perhaps?

18 hours ago, glass realms said:

So “Whole” is definitely coming out. I just picked up a copy of the reissue at a local shop but I’m not sure when the actual release date is. But it’s coming out through Tooth and Nail/UMG. (The same as the Starflyer 59 Silver reissue.)

Been holding out for this forever, it's the last (non-single) record I need to complete my PtL collection. Much excite!

22 hours ago, glass realms said:

So “Whole” is definitely coming out. I just picked up a copy of the reissue at a local shop but I’m not sure when the actual release date is. But it’s coming out through Tooth and Nail/UMG. (The same as the Starflyer 59 Silver reissue.)

Crazy, did the record store know anything about why they had it already?

Nah. I don't bother asking them for info because I know they won't know or won't divulge the full info. I know enough that they get people from record labels trading some pretty collectible "non-commercially available" records pretty regularly and that's enough for me to continue shopping there. Finding stuff that hasn't been released (yet) for sale is a pretty common thing.

• 1 month later...