Dexter Season 5 Discussion w/ Spoilers

born2bleed

I read the first three books...the first two were great and i thought the third was god awful, enough that i have no desire to read another one of them.

i've bought my wife all the books including the most recent one. she has read 5 of them so far, i think.

i only read the first two. the second book was fucking great.

There is no way that Deb and Dexter won't bang at some point this season. I could be way off point, but it seems like it has been a long time coming.

Barf. I do not want to see them bang. I have a hard enough time thinking about them being (formerly) married in real life and playing brother and sister on screen. Brother and sister bumping uglies is not my kind of must see TV.

Was it just me or did Dexter have a flicker of fear when he was talking to the Russian dude (his name escapes me right now) at the jail and he was telling the story of his grandfather being in a Siberian prison? Dexter's facial expression gave me that impression.

I didn't see fear... I think it was more of an understanding that the other guy wasn't afraid of him. Which is new for Dexter.

Was it just me or did Dexter have a flicker of fear when he was talking to the Russian dude (his name escapes me right now) at the jail and he was telling the story of his grandfather being in a Siberian prison? Dexter's facial expression gave me that impression.

I absolutely saw fear... but i honestly don't think it was a fear for his safety. I think it was a fear for Harrison's safety, maybe i'm just crazy though.

Guest Big Hairy Stinky Muff

Last nights episode was so boring :( Dexter needs 2 kill sum1 soon or im gonna throw mashed potaters on my grandma while she is in the bathtub

I feel like the show has jumped the shark when he didn't kill that blonde chick. What happened to him being asexual?

in the first book he was disgusted by sex. i think maybe even in the first season it was mentioned.

but then he got married...and reproduced...

he's actually fucked several people on the show if you've watched all the seasons.

remember lila?

1346030115618297_animate.gif