Bridge Nine - Mystery Box - Limited 7 Inches

tsr00seth

From theb9.com...

[image]

Bridge Nine is doing it again... it's Mystery Box time.

Remember May of 2009 when we did our illustrious mystery box promotion? Some of you lucky kids got limited edition/out of print records, others got test presses from bands like American Nightmare, Have Heart and H2O, and some got boxes of CD's, shirts and stickers. Those of you who missed out last time around are in luck: we are launching a NEW mystery box grab-bag for 2010! Starting today, we'll be taking pre-orders for these new mystery boxes we'll be putting together. Get in early before they're sold out, but be patient as they won't ship until the second week of October. Trust us, it'll be worth the wait.

Specifics:

The new mystery box promotion is very similar to last year's, except this time we've added a limited edition (to 500) 7 inch that will come with each mystery box order. We did three different 7 inches, catering to three different B9 palates:

Box 3: for fans of Polar Bear Club, Strike Anywhere and Crime In Stereo

Box 2: for fans of Verse, Defeater, American Nightmare

Box 1: for fans of Have Heart, Champion and Foundation

Here's how it works:

Place an order for $15.00. In the comments section of your order, write your t-shirt size and a few of your favorite B9 bands to give us some guidance as to what to put in your order. Then, we'll walk through our warehouse and cherry pick whatever the hell we want to send to you. It might be 4 cd's, a shirt and some stickers. It might be a flag and a 7 inch test press. It could be an LP from the B9 vault or a screen printed poster. Either way, this allows our mailorder team to be creative packing these up and there will be some rare stuff mixed in to keep things exciting. We can't tell you what you'll get, but we guarantee that you'll get something. And it'll be awesome. Extra goodies go to people who order sizes YM, YL, and XXL... just sayin'.

www.B9Store.com

www.B9Store.com

www.B9Store.com

www.B9Store.com

www.B9Store.com

i always want to do these but then i never do out of fear of getting a bunch of crap i dont want. if they were just going to send me two sweet boxes full of records i wouldnt think twice but i know they wont. afterall, theres a reason these are mystery boxes. good luck to those that order though.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':p6svns2j]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':p6svns2j]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I wouldn't mind ordering one.

I mean, you get a shirt and some other goodies.

But, I hate those Bridge 9 shirts.

They fit me in such an awkward way, it's just silly.

Haha dude I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks they have an odd fit. I wear em when it gets cold with a thermal underneath and it balances it out.

No mystery....here's what's in the box:

http://www.b9store.com/sale

"limited edition/out of print records, others got test presses from bands like American Nightmare, Have Heart and H2O, and some got boxes of CD's, shirts and stickers."

You forgot the most important part - the "some people". If memory (and personal experience) serves me right, a few people got rad shit, and then 90% of other people got a NFG 7", a Death Before Dishonor CD, and some stickers.

i guess it all depends on what the mystery is

I'm hoping it's not "why the fuck did I pay $15 plus shipping on this?"

That's what mine was last year.

I'm on the fence as to whether I want to risk my $15 again. Wish I knew what was on the limited 7".