Gallows

[image]

Cherry Poppin' Daddies

[image]

The Offspring

[image]

1st Half of the Smashing Pumpkins set @ The Metro last month

[image]

Smashing Pumpkins Soundcheck Setlist (Same Show)

[image]

AFI

[image]

AFI ('98)

[image]

The Bouncing Souls ('10 Warped Tour)

[image]

Anti Flag ('09 Warped Tour)

[image]

Danzig (Las Vegas Oct 30th '08)

[image]

Alkaline Trio set list from this years Warped Tour. I watched Dan sweat on it while he played. Gross...but cool.

I have a Loved Ones set list too. I can't find any photos of that right now. Not much to it though.

[image]

Alk3 is the ONLY band that i have not gotten a setlist from that i REALLY want!!! +1!

Looks like you went to Warped Tour '10. You should have grabbed one there!

I almost grabbed all three but that gaffer tape is sticky as hell.

i've got a few more alkaline trio ones that i just don't have pictures of, but here are a couple i've got on my computer:

11-14-1999 at Koo's Cafe in Santa Ana, CA

[image]

3-6-2000 at PCH in Los Angeles, CA

[image]

11-21-2008 at Congress Theater in Chicago, IL

[image]

5-16-2009 at The Fillmore in Detroit, MI

[image]

i also have (unpictured): sundowner's record release show set list for We Chase The Waves, frank turner from House of Blues in cleveland from march of this year, thrice from the same 11-21-2008 show that i've got the alkaline trio set list from, the against me! and world/inferno friendship society setlists from 11-25-2007 at pop's rocks in sauget, illinois (my 21st birthday)... that's all i can remember off the top of my head. i know i've had a TON more over the years and normally i just give them to my friends if they like the band and couldn't make the show or something.

i've got a few more alkaline trio ones that i just don't have pictures of, but here are a couple i've got on my computer:

11-14-1999 at Koo's Cafe in Santa Ana, CA

[image]

3-6-2000 at PCH in Los Angeles, CA

[image]

11-21-2008 at Congress Theater in Chicago, IL

[image]

5-16-2009 at The Fillmore in Detroit, MI

[image]

i also have (unpictured): sundowner's record release show set list for We Chase The Waves, frank turner from House of Blues in cleveland from march of this year, thrice from the same 11-21-2008 show that i've got the alkaline trio set list from, the against me! and world/inferno friendship society setlists from 11-25-2007 at pop's rocks in sauget, illinois (my 21st birthday)... that's all i can remember off the top of my head. i know i've had a TON more over the years and normally i just give them to my friends if they like the band and couldn't make the show or something.

Top two sets = amazing. I like what you did with your frames. Are those photos you snapped at the show?

well i have like 9 picks and then the drumstick. i think i'm going to probably get a long, skinny frame (with no glass) and have the drumstick held up by two hooks with all the picks in a line below it. something like that? i'm not sure exactly, but i'm pretty creative with that kind of stuff so i'll figure something sooner or later haha.

i know you screen posters, and i like a lot of the stuff you've done. have you ever done an alkaline trio poster yet?

Alk3 is the ONLY band that i have not gotten a setlist from that i REALLY want!!! +1!

I TRIED. Alk3's Guitar tech=Asshole. for the Indianapolis show, he pulled 'em off and tore them to pieces, for the Milwaukee Show, I asked, he didnt do shit, i saw them later in the day once again torn to pieces under the stage, Chicago, friends and family got those...

well i have like 9 picks and then the drumstick. i think i'm going to probably get a long, skinny frame (with no glass) and have the drumstick held up by two hooks with all the picks in a line below it. something like that? i'm not sure exactly, but i'm pretty creative with that kind of stuff so i'll figure something sooner or later haha.

i know you screen posters, and i like a lot of the stuff you've done. have you ever done an alkaline trio poster yet?

That sounds like a cool idea!

Thanks! No Alkaline Trio posters yet :( Would love to do some though someday!

I TRIED. Alk3's Guitar tech=Asshole. for the Indianapolis show, he pulled 'em off and tore them to pieces, for the Milwaukee Show, I asked, he didnt do shit, i saw them later in the day once again torn to pieces under the stage, Chicago, friends and family got those...

Dude that sucks. I asked Dan and he was like sure help yourself.

Will check them out Dan!