PO: Make Do And Mend - End Measured Mile

ordered red and hope for creamsicle...

Yeah I have that color and P+P called it "Creamsicle." Said it was out of 100. Funny is they supposedly sold out that color, bunch of people didn't receive their orders and it ends up in a European store. Go figure...

Haha, I'm guessing one of those Creamsicle copies was mine. Preordered it from P+P, several emails back and forth, still no album. No more P+P for me.

Yeah I have that color and P+P called it "Creamsicle." Said it was out of 100. Funny is they supposedly sold out that color, bunch of people didn't receive their orders and it ends up in a European store. Go figure...

Haha, I'm guessing one of those Creamsicle copies was mine. Preordered it from P+P, several emails back and forth, still no album. No more P+P for me.

Thats fucked up! Did you at least get your money back?

Yes and no. The preorder was orignally through District Lines. Then the order was assumed by P+P when they stopped dealing with DL. DL refunded the money, P+P only asked for shipping as a solid gesture to everyone who preordered the album. Unfortunately mine never arrived. Several emails back and forth over the past few months with no resolve. I've never had an issue receiving vinyl in Canada from the US. It's probably how I acquire 80% of albums.

Yes and no. The preorder was orignally through District Lines. Then the order was assumed by P+P when they stopped dealing with DL. DL refunded the money, P+P only asked for shipping as a solid gesture to everyone who preordered the album. Unfortunately mine never arrived. Several emails back and forth over the past few months with no resolve. I've never had an issue receiving vinyl in Canada from the US. It's probably how I acquire 80% of albums.

That sucks man! I harassed P+P and it randomly showed up one day. Watch they probably didn't even fill out a custom form....